Chapter 3 - class 1-A's first test

Izuku walked through the door, hoping to god that The blue haired boy wasn't in the class. He slowly slid open the door, as bakugou just made out his forest-like hair, he noticed him looking to his side, blushing immensely.

'THAT FUCKING ROUND FACE!' Was the first thing bakugou thought of. 'WHAT'S SHE DOING WITH MY DEKU?!'

The round-faced brunette that izuku saved was thanking him and complementing his strength, which already made him the main attraction of the class, but this was getting even worse (for izuku) as the blue haired engine boy approached.

"Hello izuku Midoriya. My name is Iida Tenya, I am Deeply sorry for my original thoughts on you. They were rude and unnecessary." He bows deeply, holding out a hand, as izuku reluctantly takes it.

"I-it's ok, I-Iida! Don't worry about it, I believe your thoughts were rational!" Izuku said in a tone similar to when he spoke to uraraka, which only further showed the class his timid, cute side.

'I'm gonna FUCKING KILL THAT ROBOT BASTARD IF HE TOUCHES HIM AGAIN! HES MINE! wait, what the fuck am I saying?!' Bakugou was swarmed with a red tint across his lightly tanned cheeks. 'Am I falling for that bastard?! No! It's bullshit!'

As the emerald and brunette duo continued to engage in light banter, A...caterpillar looked up at them and uttered "you're here to become heroes, make friends..." he says as he pulls out a juice pack and finishes it nearly instantly, stunning everyone.
He quickly exits the sleeping bag and walks to the front of the class.

"My name is Aizawa, I'll be your home room teacher for the next years. Everyone get in your P.E Uniforms and meet me in section A.

In the male changing room

As izuku was changing into his P.E uniform, a few boys, one with yellow hair which contained a small lightning bolt-shaped streak of black, another being one with hair similar to bakugou's, which being dyed red, approached him.

"Hey izuku, how did you get so well built? It's really manly!" Said the red haired one, the other just looking.

"Well, I guess I just trained well, taking at least 2 hours a day to exercise, maintain a balanced diet, etc. I have a plan I can give you, if you'd like!" Izuku seemed to be beaming with purity, which made even some of the guys blush, especially Bakugou.

"Really?! Thanks so much, man!"

After they all finished changing, they all met up with their walking corpse of a teacher.

"Bakugou, what score did you get for shotput in middle school?"

"602.4 metres" was the response.

"Alright", he said in a tired expression as he tossed him the small ball. "Try again, but use your quirk".

"...DIEEEEE!" Screamed Bakugou as he threw the ball.
'die...' izuku was wondering why he said that as he stared at when the ball thrower was.

"...708.4 metres.", Uttered aizawa "and next up is izuku"

"What's his quirk?" Was the first thing izuku heard, but this time he shrugged it off.

He caught the ball and started mumbling about somethings even the top scientists couldn't even comprehend.

"Izuku, throw the ball, I'm tired."

"Y-Yes sir!" Izuku stuttered as he walked up to the circular space.

He threw the ball with all his might, but...

"60 metres..." was aizawa's response. Izuku wasn't suprised, but the class was. It was evident by their expressions and the whispers.

Bakugou quickly walked up to izuku, knowing what stress he felt, and slowly calmed him down, as it continued after every test.

After School

"Why do I have to get judged, kaachan...? "his voice croaked as he buried his head into the ashey blonde's chest.

"You get judged by others because they're jealous, deku" was the only thing Bakugou could say to him without him getting upset.

"...th-thanks..."

"Heheh...I guess I'm your hero, huh?"

"Yeah...I guess you are!" Izuku chuckled adorably as he ran off to his home. "BYE, KAACHAN~!"
.....................................................................................
A/N
I'm thinking of having AFO giving Deku some quirks, anyone got any ideas?