COMFORTED BY A STRANGER

NEYA's POV

"Hey! If you're thinking to end your life please don't....many people who wants to live but they can't fight it...but to fall asleep forever."

And I turn to face him

"Uhm I am not gonna jump....I'm just here to relax myself."

"Are you a patient? You're wearing the patient's clothes...."

"Uhm yes I am a patient....but now I just go here to let myself relax because of what happen to my boyfriend....he is in comatose...and I was the reason he is in that situation..." and a tear escape from my eyes

I just sat down behind the railings

He also sit beside me

"Why? What happen?"

"The one who kidnapped me supposed to shoot me with her gun...but Renjun blocked it to save me..."

"Don't blame yourself....It's destiny's work..."

"What are you doing here in the hospital?"

"Uhm I am here because I am the one who takes care of my sister."

"What happened to her?

"Well, she have a brain cancer, and she in comatose.....it's 2 months she is lying on the hospital bed."

"Ohh...sorry to hear that."

"Nah it's better to share than to keep it by yourself."

"You know what I feel comfortable with you...."

"Same.....oh btw back to you boyfriend....Why he have been shot?"

"Well.....I got kidnapped....and the kidnapper is Hajin, Kang Hajin.....I think she's a phsycho.....she is desperate to get Renjun from me....and she also got expelled because she did hurt our student council president....which is Koeun unnie....who tried to save me from her harming.......that's she got angry............" And I continue to tell him the story

And while I was talking to him....I started to cry

"I always bring people in danger....people who always try to protect me.....I'm so mad at myself....I can't even stand on my own....I always defended by other people.....instead me who got hurt they are....."

"You know what.....It's not your fault....they do that because they love you....You're not the one to be blame."

And it's almost 2 hours I am talking to this stranger...but still don't know his name

"Oh by the way what's your name?"

"I'm Bae Jinyoung.....you can call me Baejin."

A/N: Hi guys! It's been soooo long I didn't update this story hahahaha....miss you readerrsssssss! Please keep supporting my story labyah \^○^/ and the new character is Bae Jinyoung....from Wanna One.....oh btw have you seen their MV 'We Go Up' ?!?! Omyghasss! Na Jaemin snached my wig! They have the fair Line Distribution! Jisung's Voice OMG! Renjun's "I need you right here~" killed me, it gives me goosebumps! All of the DREAMIES SLAYED! PLEASE STREAM THEIR MV!