Chapter 1

Riley: 

It's been two years since my parents have gotten a divorce and a year since my moms passed away from a terrible car accident. My life was falling apart, I went from being Americas sweet heart to Americas tragic... My name was all over the tabloids, all over the news, & my story was trending. I just couldn't find the strength in me to be happy. I was depress, I wasn't the role model i once was. out every night partying my life away, loosing weight, and constantly being negative. I felt like my 12 years of hard work in the entertainment world was being thrown away. But what I really needed was time on my own and get my life back to the way it was. I decided to stay with my dad in New York to work on my new album "Pieces of Me." so while I've been gone I've actually been working. I can't wait for the surprise I had for my fans. For the first time in 14 months, I've made my first public appearance on world wide television. My interview on E news with Ryan Seacrest.

I put on maroon lacey one shoulder dress. It was above my knees and my black Prada heels on. My hair stylist left my long brunette hair down straight parted in the middle my make up was done in5 minutes.   I heard a knock on my door. " come in." I said. My best friend briana came in. "Wow look at you, best looks like the old happy you." she said while looking at me through the mirror. " Riley, you ready sweet heart, you ready to show America you re back on your two feet?!" Carlo, my manager, looking at me so happy to see that I didn't give up.  I looked up and smiled at them and smiled at my whole team, It was nice to see us all together again.   

*************

So this is just quick summary of Riley's life.

What do you guys think?  

"3,2,1! Hey everyone it's Ryan Seacrest and youre watching E News. After a roller coaster year and her public break down. She has a big surprise for us all. Her first appearance  in 14 months. Lets all welcome back America's sweet heart RileyStewart!" 

  "How are you Riley?!"   "I'm good, thank you"    "How old are you now 19, right?"   "Yes, aha yes I am."    "Americas watched you grow, your successes has grown. One of the best pop singers of today. You've won many awards like the following... 2 Grammys & the youngest to win 3 Oscars from some of the best selling movies. You have gone through a lot these past 4 years. So you had a break down? Or emotional wreck? What was it?"   

"Yeah Uhm, so basically I did have a negative breakdown. I went from the high light of my career, just finished a movie, doing so many charity works, having the success, and many things were going good. But my personal life just went down. My mom had an affair with my dad, my parents getting a divorce and my dad moved to New York to continue his heart surgeon career & a year after my mom passes away from a car accident. Every thing was just falling apart it felt like it was getting worse. I mean I was only 15, 16, and 17 during those time I was lost, My family was broken & I just never felt so alone. I stayed in LA with my management team & I had my personal nanny."   

"What gave you the idea that harming yourself was all right?  Because  people were comparing  you the next "Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears etc," I mean why did you decide to make the wrong decisions, how did it help you?"  

"Uhm I actually had the wrong people in my life during that time, everything was wrong timing. I was pressured to do a lot of crazy stuff. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't smoke, drink, or force myself to not eat 'cause I did. I was caught with pictures. I just wanted attention cause I wasn't getting enough from the people I wanted it from, but obviously those people are gone now & the night life kept me distracted from my thoughts, but I mean as soon as I got home my mind was exploded with so many negative thoughts it was really hard not being able to call my mom or cuddle up with her, you know? But I had my family there, my best friends, my manager, my fans and other people supporting me. my fans helped get through it all, the tweets they send me, the emails, mails, they're my inspiration for it all & honestly I owe it to them. They are so dedicated, they gave me the strength to carry on. I've learned that life goes on no matter what, & I didn't want to disappoint my fans."  

" That's great. But now that you're back, you want to tell America your big surprise?! Everyone's heard your new hit single " Pyramid," from your album pieces of me coming out next week. Your fans have been blowing up our inbox begging us to tell them what you have in stores for them.Tell us what you were doing the past year and 4 months!"  

"Yes definitely! Uhm I stayed in New York with my dad and my management team working on my album continuing my charity and fund raisers & some of you guys heard my new single Pyramid. Next week my album will be out and I'll be on tour with ONE DIRECTION as opening show starting next week!"  

"Wow One Direction?! They're also doing it big out there, how did this happen? Have you ever met them? but why have you chosen One direction?"   

"Honestly my manager and theirs have been talking and they were already suppose to come back to America to finish their Up All Night tour, & we're both known nation wide, that they decided to put us together for my big come back, & yes Ive met them at the kids choice awards. They're really nice guys, we're the similar age, the show will be amazing!"  

" Their you have it America, Riley Stewart on tour with One direction for her big come back, her new song Pyramid is currently number one on itunes as well! it was nice having you on the show & it's good to see you back!"  

"Wow i didn't even know my song was number one in itunes thanks so much you guys, but definitely thank you for having me!"

***********

What do you guys think?

Harry will be coming in shortly (: 

Keep reading please