↝ 17

TW: DEATH

It's here :( y'all.
its ur time to drop this bad-wrote ff! :D

Lets begin... shall we?

______________

Pink was Jaemin's favorite color.

Jeno thought it suited him because

Jaemin was bright, fluffy, and so many things.

Jaemin gave him life, joy, happiness, and energy.

Pink was the color of sweetness and innocence.

Gave Jeno his smile back.

Making him know, life is worth living.

But not everyone can have happiness.

Not everyone will experience true love.

Not everyone will loose their love.

Not everyone will move on.

Jaemin went to sleep.

Leaving one last note,

for everyone to read.. ♥️

__________________________

August 7th, 2018
To: Everyone. (Jeno, Hyuck, Renjun)
From: Na Jaemin

Dear everyone,

Maybe we'll meet again one day when you're not so broken and I am not gone.
Maybe one day we'll all be reincarnated. Maybe we'll all find each other again.
I really hope that one day we'll reconnect because you all are so special to me, like my family. Dear family.

But the day isn't today.
Today you all will be broken and I will be dead. Today won't work out as much.

But I still care for you all.

When the people you care about the most leave, everything tends to fall apart. Days do not remain the same anymore, nights seems to difficult lived. This is because they are a part of your daily life. And once they go, you never know where to start again from.

Let yourself feel all the emotions.
Let yourself be open to any feeling.
Be kind to yourself and allow yourself to be free. You can move on, you can be happy again.

....Maybe this is selfish, but I don't want you all to forget me. I want to linger in your memory. I want someone to come up to you all and ask how your day is going or someone to take care of you.

I learned a lot this year... I learned that things dont always turn out the way you planned or the way you think they should. And Ive learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. Ive learned that some broken things stay broken and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.