"t w e n t y - s i x"

Laisa | Aiden 

=-three months after the last chapter-=

[-]

"Can you believe we're graduating?" 

"What are your plans?" 

"I already told you. We're both going to go to Pennsylvania still, right?" I mean if you-" 

"No, that's not what I meant. I meant your living situation." 

"Oh. I was just going to live in a dorm, I guess. Why?" 

"Because I love you, Laisa, and I want you to move into my apartment with me." 

"What?" 

"Which part?" 

"All of it." 

"I love you, and I want you to live with me." 

"Yes." 

"You'll live with me?" 

"Yes. And I love you, too. So, so much." 

"Thank the Gods that are watching over me. That's been on my mind for like, two months." 

"Months?" 

"Oh, absolutely. You aren't a high school fling, my dear." 

"Oh, God Aiden. I love you." 

"And I'll always feel the same way." 

{A/N} This was technically the last chapter! I might do another one for you guys soon, but if I do it will be a bonus, and I don't think I'll just do dialogue if I do end up writing it. I know the end was super abrupt, but I feel like the whole writing in dialogue and only dialogue thing wasn't an A+ experiment, so the next book I publish, who knows when now that school has started, will be done with adjectives and whatnot. I've already started it, but I only have six chapters completely done and I'm working on the seventh. (The other book is why chapters came less frequent.) 

Just like with ITSOB, I will take requests for bonus chapters and I'll write them when I get the chance. 

I hoped you like this book! 

-completed aug. 20th