Chapter 45:The end.....

{Bahja POV}

"You wouldn't dare get her."I said.

"You wanna see."Malachiea said the he hold of his phone with her number and he was about to press face time.

"No fine."I said.

If y'all didn't know who was Mrs.Shayla she my step mom on my mom brother side I know it's confusing.

But she doesn't play when it come to hoeing or anything she will beat you until you stop being a hoe. She can be the nices person ever but when you get on her bad size it's a problem.

"I stop being a player."I said.

"Good now give me a passion kiss."Chresanto said it was just me and h now I wonder what happened to the guys.

"No."I said.

"Okay I just call her then."He said grabbing his phone I snatched out his hand and kisses him it lasted for about 10 minutes or so.

"There."I said trying to catch my breath.

"See you later Mami."He said smirked leaving the room.

1year later.......

I was at a photoshoot taking pictures with Chres yes we together. Long story now I have a job I'm a singer also a model.

I'm 22 now I'm not a player now I have 3kids by chres name Bella, Christian,Skye and I can't leave out Malaysia she is 15 years old now. I'm engaged also we married got a house together and everybody cool now it feel good not being a player I see a difference of changes.

Also Tyga backs I really missed him and I'm glad he backs we just been spending time with each other like brothers and sisters.He always keep me company also my family chresanto doing great not going to jail a lot or stealing or what else. I'm pregnant by him again I'm 4months pregnant yes I know what y'all saying dang how many children y'all gonna have well this probably be the last one I think.But life been good all the player,drama,ex's,child support, has stopped everybody good.

"Hey babe come on let's go get the kids."Chres said.

"Okay."I said as he grab my hand as we walked up to the car he open the door for me helping me in the car.

"Thanks boo."I said.

"You welcome honey."He said getting in the car as we pulled off I just stared at Chres untill he caught me.

"You okay?

"Yeah I'm just happy I'm with you and my life changes."I said smiling.

"Awww me too baby I love you."Chresanto said as he kisses my lip for a minute then stopped when the light turned green.

"I love you more Chresanto."I said then I looked out the window.

I'm done with school,I got my education, diploma,Done with college everything I got a job everything is good.I live in La Cali with my family and friends.

This been a big change for me

Bahja Shamoni August |
.......

The End..................