chapter 14: something big

Ellie's POV

"Hi can i get a 10 piece mcnuggets with a large fry and a large coke, and a small vanilla mcflurry, please?" i tell the mcdonald's worker he looks about 25 and has blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. He's pretty good looking but he doesn't compare to Alex.

Wait

Did i just compare him to Alex?

Whats wrong with me? A Lot of things. Shut up mind

"Sure thing. That would be $10.84. Take out or eating here?" mcdonald's worker asks me

"Uhm... here i guess" i told him as i hand him a 20 dollar bill. I don't have anywhere else to go. I could go back to school but i don't want to. And i could also go to my current home but i don't want Aunt E knowing i'm not at school. Oh fuck, the school is most likely gonna call her. Ugh!

"Here you go" the man hands me my receipt and my coke. I love coke...

"My name is James by the way" hmm like my brother. Eh he's an ass. I don't understand him. Like why does he think blocking me is going to make it better? I am so confused by that.

I nod my head and give him a small smile

"Amanda" i reply back at him. You are probably thinking 'uhm you delusional child that's not your name' will i am not going to give him my real name. He could be a kidnapper. No offence.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" hmm original. To bad that's not my name.
"Yeah... is my food ready?" i ask him trying to get away from him. I don't like his flirting... it's a turn off.

"Yeah sorry, i'll get to that" he tells me then scurrying off not before winking at me.

Ew

Okay now i'm bored. I look down to my receipt and notice 'james' wrote something.
'Call me later ;) 001-001-0001'

Ha. not gonna happen.

I crumble up the receipt and place it in my jeans pocket.

"Here you go miss Amanda" 'james' come up to me with my mouth watering food.

Yum (to the food btw)

"Thanks" i mumble and grab 2 barbecue sauces and head to a table.

I walk up to a empty table and start eating my nuggets.

I take off the top of my mcflurry and start dipping my frys in it... it's soooo good.

Don't say it not, because it so is.

I was done with my nuggets and still had my fries, mcflurry, and coke when someone comes up to me

I looked up half expecting it to be that James guy again but it wasn't

"Uhm hello?" i tell her but it sounds more like a question. The girl looks around 7 or 8.

"Hi!" she replies really happily.

"My names Abby Bec" she tells me. Still in her happy tone. Okay then.

"Ellie Anderson" her eyes light up at my name.

"Y-your name is really pretty!" she tells me stuttering at the beginning, weird. Oh
no. do i scare her?

"So Abby what brings you over here?" i ask her as i put my elbows on the table and rest my chin in my palms.

"Well i-"

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry for my sister" a deep voice cuts her off

"Abby come o- Ellie?" i look up to see the one and only... Alexander Bec