Introduction : Nejika

Intro :

Seeing the world from every angle , now that must be fun ! Experiencing the euphoria of leaping through the air , that must be just as sacred as one's dreams . Realizing the power that extends through every vein and nerve and slowly feeling it flow all over your body , that ..I dont know If I can really imagine its feelling , but if I had to .. it would definitely feel nothing like I do right now .

Chakra . The power of every human and creature . The stardust of our bodies that runs within our blood and apparently ,our souls . Every human and creature is born with such power here in the ninja world .

To many , chakra is a blessing given by the Forbidden Fruit of the Shinju Tree which was once consumed by the mother of Chakra who was longly defeated . Yes , a battle in about 17 years ago underwent where humanity and all earth was sentenced to an everlasting destructive nightmare smothered by the hands of The Mother of all Chakra Kaguya who selfeshly wanted to consume back what she thought was her rightfull treasure and power . However , in the face of doom stood the heroes and successfully sealed her away . Peace was brought again among the nations , and overwhelming futures and luck conquered their destinies , and as time skipped , the merrier it was among the newborns , the more power , technique , wisdom , and morals they had to learn ! To them , Chakra was a blessing .

Untill the day I was born .

They told me , that I have been born with Byakugan's . A dojutsu that only the Hyuga Clan posses . It made them think that the ones who gave me up were nevertheless Hyuga , and assumingly fled , leaving there responsibilities behind .

However , there theories were partially wronged when my infant

body was starting to burn up sucking my every last drop of life . It is then , they knew I was of mixed blood . And for that , the chakra that was born in me , became my curse .

Just at the age of 2 weeks, my body was entirely tattood with seals , dexciting the power within my chakra , but allowing its flow . The only part of my body left at peace were my eyes .

Being of mixed blood and possessing the Byakugan , my eyes had been sentenced to be sealed . However , upon sealing them , my chakra suddenly stopped its flow , Causing me to have a brain seizure , and terminal blindness . Through a series of immediate actions and medical interference , I was able to gain the sight of my unsealed eyes back , but I ended up with poor health .

This entire part of my background results the state I am in today. Forbidden to learn any technique or enroll in our Ninja Academy , forbidden to practice any in secret and thus prohibited from reading any books concerning the issues of learning jutsu . They all knew I wouldn't use any specific techniques like Taijutsu , Ninjutsu or any other

But they were afraid I would use my eyes for impowered chakra still flowed through them allowing me to obtain the ability of Activating my Byakugan .. but this was the worst part for them , if I did ... id probably go into brain seizure and worsen my health till I am bedridden and death passes me by.

"Them" were actually my foster family . It consisted of two working women of the Hyuga Clan . Hihara and Otome Hyuga . Two single women that were commoners rather than ninja's . Another way that prevents me from knowledge about Nishuu . However , they loved me as there own daughter .

My life in Konoha was pretty much simple , yet it was mostly empty . The only thing I ever wanted in these 12 years that I have lived was a simple request of learning about nishuu . I didnt want to practice it , I just wanted to know about the great arts and jutsu the heroes used upon protecting our world . I wanted to know how ninjas and the Hero of our village viewed Chakra as a blessing , for just one moment I wanted to know their feelings of overflowing power .

I who lived In the shadows of a reality of myself being cursed ... I just wanted to know everything .. instead of anything.

Thats right , when I hear the heroic stories of the 4th war , when I glympse the faces of the heroes faces carved to our mountain of liberty , my sealed heart cries ... cries for just one chance of the pre assumed blessing .

Yet , with almost every door closed and each key shattered in a world of nothingness , I lived happily amongst my family . Surely they were not my real ones , but they had taught me at least a phase of love . And , the fact that I was abandoned by my parents , never made me sad . I always thought that there must have been clear reason , and that they would come back someday , And I shall wait !

But the best part of my current life , luckiest would be a better word , is that I have two dear friends . They are certainly not my age though , because the first one is actually our Clan Leader Hinata Hyuga . She always visits me everyday and makes sure I eat dinner with her , we talk about alot of stuff like ancient history , heroic stories , but she also follows the law of hiding anything to do with power activation and techniques , she always tells me "Gave him a Blow " instead of explaining how the fight really went on . Though , she would only tell me about permeable stuff like Jutsu genres , and what each genre is charecterized by. I already knew that the hyuga clan was famous for its Taijutsu ; Techniques of martial art . Thats what I only get . I have never seen a real fight before , nor know how it really works . Throughout the historic stories I would be told , it was never detailed , just the usual "gave him a blow" thing . Though , I am still greatfull for Hinata-san , for she showed me almost little sparkles of what I dreamt of .

As for my second buddy , believe it or not , he was the Hokage of our Konoha , and one of the Heroes that faught the Mother Of all Chakra during the 4th war . He was Naruto Uzumaki . Actually while Hinata san teaches me good manners and stuff , he is the one that always ruins them . I got alot of bad habits from him , especially the ones concerning talks , I never fail to add a "freakin" or "hell " even "Dattebayo" in each of my every speach . Sometimes I always think why a Hokage as great as him would actually care for a useless 'freakin' person like me .. but lets say .. maybe this is kind of a blessing . Actually , I have alot of things to ask him , alot of things I want to know , alot of questions that just keep flowing to my mind , but as my body is sealed from impowered chakra .. so as my tongue is sealed from forbidden words .

The thing I always enjoy with Naruto-san is a game of Cards . Its a game we created together , for each of us carry 8 cards of different numbers and the rest of cards each will be drawn by one of us and presented to the game field . If one or both players need the card to complete there series of numbers,then they have to act fast and snatch it away before the other does . Its quite fun , and I always win at it . YEAH , Naruto-san defeated face is always the best . The best thing of being friends with him is feeling the gracefulness of Our bonds together . What made me even prouder , is that the day they found me and the day my curse begun , it was he who was managed to register my name into the light of life and saved me .

I was even named by him . He gave me the name Nejika !