Jonah||Misunderstanding

Jonah's POV
I was sitting on my couch scrolling through twitter bored out of my mind. My girlfriend y/n went out with a friend who is in town for a few days.
All of a sudden I come across a picture of y/n hugging another guy. The caption on the picture said:
Y/n y/l/n spotted with a boy who is certainly not her boyfriend🤭
My mind immediately thought of the worst thing.
"She's cheating on me" I mumbled to myself. I decided to call her.
Voicemail.
I tried again.
Voicemail.
6 calls later and still nothing.
It was 3:00. She said she'd be home at 3:30. I can't believe this. 3 years of dating and NOW she decides to cheat?!

4 hours later
It's been 4 hours and she's still not home. I know she's not hurt because she's been posting on Snapchat. But she still hasn't returned my calls.
Finally I hear the doorknob jiggle and she walks inside.

Your POV
I finally got back to mine and Jonah's apartment. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Hey Jonah. How was your day?" I asked. No response "Jonah?"
All of a sudden Jonah leaps up from his place on the couch "How dare you?!" He screams "How dare I what?" I asked, genuine confusion written all over my face. I know I came home a few hours late but I didn't think he would mind.
"What were you REALLY doing tonight huh?" "I told you, I went out with my friend who's in town" I said
"Oh yeah. SURE you were. I saw the pictures of you two. Hugging, laughing, him whispering in your ear. You even kissed him on the cheek! I can't believe you're cheating on me!" He screamed at me.
"Woah woah woah woah WOAH. You think I'm cheating on you?!" "I don't think, I know. The pictures are proof" "There is no proof anywhere because I'm not cheating!! I can't believe you would thing that after 3 years together I would EVER do that to you!!" I screamed back.
"Then why weren't you answering my calls?!" "I never got your calls I don't know what you're talking about!!" I said "That's bull shit!! Get your stuff and get out of my house! We're OVER!" He yelled in my face.
I looked at him, shocked. I didn't move for a second but then I spoke up.
"I can not believe you think I would ever cheat on you. You were the best thing that's ever happened in my life and I wouldn't be the person I am today with you. But if that's what you want, then I'll leave" I said calmly, not wanting to fight.
I walked into our room, holding back tears. I began to pack. Looking at all the memories we had made it hard not to cry. A few tears escaped and soon I was full on sobbing. But not loud enough for him to hear.
I finally finished packing. I wiped my tears and walked downstairs with my bags in hand. Jonah was sitting on the couch, but as soon as he heard me he turned around.
"Oh my god y/n I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot I should have believed you. I'm so so so sorry. Please don't leave I need you here." He said. I looked at him in disbelief. And people say girls are the moody ones. I thought.
I looked at him for a second "If you really wanted me here, you would have believed me when I told you the first time"
With that I walked out. Never looking back. I could hear him saying my name. Begging for me not to go. Promising me that he'll never do anything like that again.
I didn't believe him...

A/n : ok so that was a little depressing. Oops 😬 😂 but I hope you enjoyed it nun the less. We're going to try to write more imagines and less preferences. If you have a request plz comment or dm.
Thx!♥️
~R