4.2 man in my dreams

[jemilline's dream]

"jemilline" i heard a man's voice as he whispers to my ears.. i can feel his breath.. 

i reached for him.. trying to cupped his face with my hands.. i tried to look at him.. but i cant. its too dark..

he removed my hands from his face.. then gently kissed my cheeks.. "dont move, you dont have to know who i am.. you just have to feel me.. i am and will always be.. your first and last!"

then i feel his lips touched mine.. a passionate kiss full of love

Clarence...

paulit ulit kong naiisip at naalala si clarence.. the way he kissed, his love.. naalala ko si clarence.. he is my first and last.. and kahit nangyari lahat ng iyon.. sa halik nya sa presence nya.. sa ngayon all i feel is love..

his kissed lowered to my neck, his other hands starts unbuttoning my blouse as the other holds my right hand firmly..

parang nawalan ako ng kontrol sa sarili ko.. all i want is to give in to this feeling.

"dont dare to know who i am. promise me"

i heared his cold voice ng sinabi nya yun.. ewan ko pero kahit di ko alam kung sino sya.. alam kong mahal ko sya.. gusto ko sa kanya lang ako.. maybe he is clarence.. my first and last love..

"i promise" i told him softly and onced again he claimed my lips as he owned me onced again

and as i feel his warm body against mine..all i know is its

love

[jemi's pov]

i can feel the breeze of air and the soft satin silk at it brushed to my face..

then i remembered what happened last night..

i opened my eyes and look around the room.. i see no one.. i am alone here.. with my bella..

pumunta ako sa pinto ngunit nakalock.. the only way of entry is through the window.. pero imposible..

maybe its only just a dream..

but it feel so real...

pinuntahan ko si bella and i try to carry her..

but then i realized

im naked

and its not just a dream