Part 7: Feelings?

Author's POV

Jimin gulped at the thought punishment but right now he knew Jungkook was drunk and he couldn't care less than to bring him home safely and keep his secret, a secret.

"L-Let's get you home Kookie." Jimin said before dragging Jungkook from the bar to their car. "U-Uncle please don't tell anyone about this." Jimin pleaded. The driver smiled and nodded which made Jimin's chest a little lighter. Jimin's breath hitched when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his thin waist and a hot breath on his neck.

"Hmmm... You smell so niceee... Strawberry..." Jungkook cooed against the smooth neck of Jimin as he inhaled the sweet scent of Jimin and wrapped his arms tighter around Jimin which made the latter's cheeks burn with embarrassment as they weren't alone in the car.

"K-Kookie... You're drunk. Please just sleep." Jimin patted Jungkook's hair while the latter shook his head continuously.

"I-I hate this feeling so much yet I love it. What feeling is this?" Jungkook muttered looking up at Jimin with his innocent doe eyes. Jimin averted eye-contact as he could feel the blood rush when he suddenly felt a pair of soft wet lips on his neck which made his breath and heart stop at the same time.

"J-Jungkookie..." Jimin breathed out as he slightly tilted his head to the left side giving the older more access to his neck. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't deny the fact that he actually enjoyed Jungkook's kisses. Jungkook's kisses got rougher as he started to nibble on Jimin's neck, making a fresh purple hickey. Jimin's eyes opened wide as he felt the teeth of Jungkook's on his jawline. "J-Jungkook... Please stop." He whispered so as the old man driving the car couldn't hear.

"Jiminie, we're home." The driver announced as Jimin could finally be able to breath properly without Jungkook nibbling and biting his neck and jaw.

"Thank god!" Jimin exhaled while grabbing Jungkook's arms and wrapped them around his shoulders while Jimin's right arm rested around Jungkook's waist and the other one supporting Jungkook. He managed to open the door and successfully got inside the big house. He assumed all the maids were asleep as the lights were off so he didn't bother to switch on the lights and disturb the maids. He quietly directioned himself to Jungkook's room. Once in, Jimin carefully laid Jungkook on the comfy bed and removed Jungkook's shoes. He was about to go away but hesitated, leaving Jungkook like that, in his sweaty clothes wasn't something a good husband would do. So, without thinking, He carefully removed Jungkook's clothes, not wanting to wake the older up. He stared at Jungkook's toned abs for a brief moment before shaking his not-wanted dirty thoughts away and took out a loose white T-shirt and trouser for Jungkook to wear. After finishing, he left the room and went to his. There, he took off his suit and went into the bathroom to shower. In, he stared at what Jungkook did to him. A purple freshly made hickey. He gently caressed it and smiled sheepishly to him but his smile soon faded thinking of tomorrow morning. 'What will I tell Jungkook when he sees this?' Jimin thought to himself. He sighed and went to sleep, unaware of what was going to happen tomorrow morning.

-The next morning-

Jimin woke up early as he had to prepare breakfast for Jungkook. He quietly placed some pills for headache and water for Jungkook to drink when he wake up. He wore a red loose sweater that covered his hands completely and black pants.

"Aunty!" Jimin shouted while he placed the hot yummy food on the table.

"Yes Jiminie?" She asked smiling. Jimin went up to her and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and smiled back.

"Can you please wake Jungkookie up for me?" He asked cutely making puppy eyes. The woman caressed Jimin's soft smooth hair and nodded.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with a fucking headache. 'M-My head is hurting so much! W-What happened?' These thoughts clouded my mind. I looked for my phone and saw it was early in the morning. I was about to get up when I noticed headache pills and water. Not knowing who kept it, I quickly took it and gulped it all in one sip. I also noticed that my clothes weren't the same. Someone changed it. I sighed and closed my eyes wishing it would be Jimin. W-Wait a sec! Did I say Jimin? Argh! He's always on my mind. Why?! I shook these stupid thoughts away and got up when I felt my left foot pricked on something. I knelt down only to see a shiny silvery earring. I knew to whom it belonged and I somehow smiled at the thought of Jimin changing my clothes and taking care of me. Argh! He's a slut! I shouldn't be even thinking about him and yet I want to. Plump kissable pink lips. Smooth milky white skin. Blond smooth hair. Perfect body. Beautiful glistening brown eyes. Cute height. He's again imvading my mind.

'I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.' It was as if I was convincing myself that I hate him. Urgh! I hate this stupid feeling yet I want it. What is this feeling that I don't get with the love of life, Seoyun and I get with Jimin whom I hate the most? My thoughts were interrupted by a timid knock on my door. I closed my palm tighly containing the earring and took in a deep breath and got up to answer the door.

Author's POV

Jungkook opened the door only to see a bowed maid. He rolled his eyes.

"What do you want, Ha-Eun?" The woman was taken aback.. Of course, she was used to it but she didn't expect him to say it so coldly. The Jeon Jungkook that once called her amma now calls her by her name.

"J-Jungkoo-" Ha-Eun looked up to meet Jungkook's angry eyes.

"Sir. I fucking told you to call me sir!" He shouted in her face and she flinched.

"I-I'm so sorry s-sir. Please come for breakfast." Jungkook rolled his eyes and hummed. As soon as he closed the door. Ha-Eun bursted into tears but quickly wiped her tears as she heard footsteps approaching.

"Aunty! Is Jungkook coming?" Jimin asked happily. She took a deep breath and plastered a fake smile on her face.

"Y-Yes! He's coming in a while." Her voice cracked a little and Jimin noticed. He arched an eyebrow at her and saw her puffy eyes which Jimin clearly understood what was the matter. He went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh Aunty! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have told you to do this. I should've gotten his scoldings! Please forgive me." He whispered, sobbing quietly as Ha-Eun let more tears flowing from her eyes. But not because of Jungkook but because of Jimin. Of good he can be. Of how kind he is. She pulled back and wiped hers and Jimin's tears.

"How can you be so nice despite Jungkook treating you like shit Jimin?" She asked as she caressed the younger's soft yet bruised cheek. "Just how? You're one of a kind Jimin." Jimin blushed by the touching words of the woman. He often got to hear sweet words like this but it seemed more of a blessing coming from Ha-Eun's mouth.

"Ah Aunty! You're making me emotional!" He slightly chuckled when he heard the door knob clicking indicating that Jungkook was coming out. They, Jimin and Ha-Eun hid behind a pillar and waited for Jungkook to go before bursting into a fit of laughter. "Go serve him breakfast, Aunty. I'll be back."

Author's NOTE

Heyloo~~ This is it! I will be publishing a new story soon but it's still draft and I'm thinking of writing a few chaps first then I will publish it. Donut worry it's a Jikook ff.

Next up will be some Sope and TaeJin moments.

Do you think Jungkook is developing feeling for our mochi?

Where's Seoyun?

Stay tune to find out. Keep supporting and loving my story. Fighting!😘