⁅ Epilogue ⁆

{{So this is gonna just be a really short part to kind of wrap up the whole story- ye-}}

   Free. (Y/n) was finally free, as were all the other androids. The revolution had worked, and due to how peaceful Markus had made the androids be during all of it, no one had to evacuate the city of Detroit. Granted, the government and such were still quite hesitant with the idea of androids having their own free will, seeing as they were much more superior and dangerous to the lives of humans, but after some time they had given androids the same rights as humans had.
   (Y/n) now lived with Hank and Connor, and Niles would often stay the night with them as well, sometimes spending weeks there even though he had his own high class apartment. It was like they were all one big happy family.
   (Y/n) had become more open to the Anderson's, and Connor had began to help her with her new emotions now that she could feel.

   Despite the revolution being over (Y/n) still worked at the Detroit Police Department, and Connor had been assigned as her permanent partner while Hank was getting ready to retire, claiming that, 'He was too old for this shit'. Niles was sadly still assigned with Reed, but he always visited often at Hank's house so that was all right. (Y/n) couldn't be any happier as she was now, living a life that she never thought as a machine she would experience in a million years.

   A small smile of content was on (Y/n)'s lips before she felt something nuzzle against her cheek, making her snap out of her small daze and look over her shoulder at the person. Connor gave her a light smile as he titled his head to the side, some of his messy locks of brunette hair swishing down with the movement.
   "What're you thinking about?" He asked curiously, obviously noticing the glazed off look on the (H/c)-nettes face from before.

  That was another thing that made her extremely happy, that throughout all that hell Connor always stuck by her side, and now here he was, still by her side and cuddling with her on the couch while Hank was out getting groceries. After she gained her freedom Connoe had nagged and begged her to stay with him and Hank, and it didn't take much convincing seeing as she literally had no where else to go.
   After she had accepted the two got even closer with one another, especially with the fact that (Y/n) could actually express what she was feeling now (even though emotions still confused her every now and then). Apparently they were now 'dating', which Connor had to explain the meaning to her since despite being a high tech android, (Y/n) knew little to nothing about romantic relationships.
   Connor would always be an absolute sweetheart to her, and she of course was the same. He would often buy her things like any normal humans would in a. relationship, and (Y/n) would return the favor by cooking something when the Anderson's had to work but she didn't (Which Hank always loved when she cooked, not that he would ever admit it). It was the best thing she could ever experience in her life, and it made her even more joyful than before.

   "Nothing much." (Y/n) decided not to bring it up and only snuggled closer to Connor's chest, a small him sounding from her voice regulator as she felt one of his hand begin to gently run through her (H/c) locks. Currently they were both laying on the couch, with (Y/n) laying on top of Connor's chest and also Sumo laying on the ground beside the couch next to them.
   Connor merely hummed in reply at what she said, not finding it that big of a deal as he only continued to pet her silky strands of hair, a comfortable silence settling between the two along with the faint noise of the T.v. playing in the background.

 ╔════════════════╗

► [△] Recent cases

► [□] Sumo

► [○] Love

► [☓] Silent