Intro

Jeon jungkook.

He had onyx orbs, and the darkest raven hair one would ever have.

The darkness that surrounded his features, only caused the young boy to seem frightening, and demonic to anyone around him.

That because he lived in the city Busan where everyone had light features and colours to compliment their looks. Mostly everyone had brown hair, and wore cream coloured clothes, some were even lighter colours, so that just proven the fact that jeongguk was an outcast.

When he walked the halls of the school he was shunned for how he looked, and was labeled as demonic boy for the dark complex he carried around with him, while in reality he was just a normal boy trying to pass school.

The onyx eyed boy often cursed his parents for blessing him with how he looked now. Yes he was striking when it came to looks. He had a fit body, a jawline that could cut and a smile that kills. He just hated the colours he was blessed with.

He Sadly just wanted to look like everyone else so he could just get accepted. What a life of melancholy.

Then there was Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook admired the boy, even envying him from far.

The boy had the most beautiful features and colours to ever come to to human eyes. He had platinum blonde hair, with the creamiest brown eyes that would come to existence. His skin was like fair china, smooth and like glass.

He was labeled as the angel boy, the complete opposite from the onyx eyed boy. They were polar opposite but jungkook still admired the boy, while the boy who was soft and kind didn't accept jungkook.

Taehyung believed jungkook was cursed, and was really the demons sun, so he just stayed away and avoided the boy like the plague which only hurt jeongguk to the core, making him fall into an abyss of depression.