Chapter 14

Our stuff from our old house has just arrived dad smile never left his face. "Dad's tomorrow school we better go to sleep now" I said. Dad just nodded. "Sleep over?!" Me and Jennie yelled. "Yes!" We yelled again. We wore our cute matching pajamas. Then we cuddled on my bed. Soon we both fell asleep.

Dad woke us up saying it's time to wake up. "That's new. His men would usually wake me up instead of him" Jennie said. "Whatever go shower" I said and pushed her into her room. I got ready for school and wore my school uniform.

My blazer is smaller than Jimin's because my shoulders aren't broad

My blazer is smaller than Jimin's because my shoulders aren't broad. I went down. Jennie was already there eating breakfast with dad and mom. I walked towards the table and sat down. "Good morning" I said and ate. "Appa, unnie's hot right?! I wonder why she's so hot as a guy" Jennie said and started fangirling again. "It's because her appa is so hot and tall" dad said and doing weird poses. Mom smacked dad's head "Yah Lee Minho I almost choked my food and the sight of you doing stupid poses!" Mom said. Dad hugged her waist. "I know I'm handsome" he said. Me and Jennie are holding in our laughter. "Dad it's 6! It's a 45 minutes drive to school!" I said. "Oh I forgot to tell you there's actually a shortcut from the back that will only take 15 or 10 minutes" dad said and laughed. That explains why he easily catch up. "For 8 years I lived here but I never knew there was such thing" Jennie said and face palmed. "Because you were too busy eating or stuff" dad said and giggled. "Jennie how much do you weight?" I asked. She covered her now red face out of embarrassment. "Appaaa~" she whined. I laughed like crazy only to earn a smack from Jennie. She stood up and ran away. "Yah you little brat go catch her!" Mom said and smacked my haid. "Ouch" I said pouting like a child. Dad flicked my forehead. "Jennie! Lee Jennie!" I yelled running around this house. "Yah Jennie I'm sorry!" I yelled again. Then I heard sobbing from a dark room. "Jennie?" I said softly. Then I saw her curled up into a ball. "Jennie jeongmal mianheyo" I said and hugged her. "Unnie am I really heavy?" She said. "Uh.." I said. "I weight like 40 kg" she said and sobbed at my shoulder. I face palmed when she said 40. "You pabo" I said and pulled her down the kitchen. I went to the fridge and feed her chocolate, pizza and more. "Suji what's wrong?" Mom said. "Your daughter here weights 40 kg" I said and continue feeding her. After 15 minutes Jennie is finally full. "I'll make sure to make you weight 48 kg" I said sternly. She gulped. We went to the back with dad and dad's men. They dropped us in front of the school. We hugged dad and walked in casually. Jennie went with her friends while I'm with Baekhyun and Kai. Jungkook suddenly pulled me out of nowhere. "Yah Jeon Jungkook. Aren't you tired already disturbing Jaehwanie?!" Baekhyun said and pulled my other arm. "Let go bacon" he said. "Bacon is better than a small little cookie" Baekhyun said and pulled me. Jungkook pulled me harder causing Baekhyun to accidentally let go. Jungkook carried me on his back and ran to the rooftop. "Yah Jeon Jungkook put me down!" I said and hit his back. "I miss you Lee Suji" he said and hugged me. "We meet like every single day" I said and pushed him off of me. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked annoyed. "Because I love you" he said and kissed my cheek. "Yah we're just best friends" I said and distance myself away from him. "When will you change into the old Suji?" Jungkook said. "I'm sorry for making you wait Jungkookie but I promise I'll come back to you after we graduate" I whispered to myself. "What did you say?" He asked. "Nothing" I said immoderately. We went back to class. On the way back Tzuyu was at my locker. "Oppa where did you go?!" She yelled at me. She glared at Jungkook. "Hanging out with my friends" I said simply and was about to walk away but she grabbed my hand. "Oppa do you still love me?" She said and tears keep falling down from her eyes. "I love the old Tzuyu now let me go" I said. "Oppa don't forget I'm still your girlfriend" she said and cling onto my arm. I could see Jungkook clench his jaw.

Time skipped on graduation day~

"Lee Jaehwan" I heard my name being  called. I went up stage and received my diploma. After that I went down. "Congrats sweetie" mom and dad said and hugged me. "Congratulastions unnie" she said whispering the unnie word. I saw the rest of BTS. I ran up to them and jumped. They caught me and we all did a group hug. "Congratulations our baby Jaehwanie" they all said. Then Jungkookie joined the group hug. "Congratulations our second baby Jungkookie" they said again. Then I saw Tzuyu. "Guys hide me" I whispered. "Hi oppas! Did you see my  Jaehwanie" she said. I literally cringed. They squished me more. "No I think he's outside" Suga said. "Oh thanks Suga Oppa!" She said. When she was out of our sight the guys released me. "She's a crazy bxtch why don't you break up with her?" Suga said. "I tried man but she would always find away to destroy my plan" I said. Me and BTS still keep in touch we often hang out. "Chicken and beer?" Jungkook said. "Yes!" We all yelled. I bid my family goodbye and went to celebrate. We finally arrived at the Chicken restaurant. We ordered chicken and beer. When the food came the person that I never wanna meet suddenly came and sat next to me.

"Hello oppa"