Chapter 79: Everything Is Fine

3rd person's pov

Everything was peaceful for them. Everything went back to their normal life.

But today the Coldness of the snow started to fall. It was snowing Beautifully, sad to say its also the day that Mahiru needs to get up to go to school.

Yes, He still want and need to go to school despite Misono and Licht is supporting his expenses, Mahiru still had a simple dream to graduate and finished His school. So he wake up with an familliar hands wrap around his waist holding him close. A Familliar hands wrap from behind, Mahiru smile slightly knowing who is it.

He then turn his body to face the owner of those hands and smile. He place his warm hands towards those cold cheeks, He expected that Kuro is Cold because his a vampire and not a human. But His coldness is something that suit you and calm you. It was nice for once to let cold hands touches you, despite being in the cold weather like it now.

Mahiru examine his lover, how this pale skin and extremely lazy guy did captivated his heart. That this boy next to him had make him fall inlove.

He then chuckle and kiss Kuro's Forehead. Mahiru then slowly not disturbing his lover went to the bathroom and kitchen to prepare for today. This day is another day going back to school. Today is the day he needs to go back how his life was too.

Everything was ok,

Because Mahiru was happy now.

His father was still free, but forbid to go near him under the law. Which Misono was the one who process.

Mahiru was planning to get a job for his expenses but Licht forbid him and saying that if Mahiru ever be working too hard then he would Left mahiru in a Horror house alone which Mahiru paled and promise Licht he won't do it.

So Licht and Misono was the one who is currently supporting him and the expenses of the house which was Mahiru can budget so well, he had already some savings that is enough.

Mahiru now was setting the table after he cooked breakfast, at that time Kuro went down to met his lover who is preparing the table.

"Mahiru? Good Morning." Kuro greeted his lover lazily.

"Already lazying in the morning Kuro? That's actually not good." Mahiru said and chuckle.

Kuro smirk. He then hug Mahiru from behind.

"Well..." Kuro kiss Mahiru's cheeks which Mahiru turn red as usual. "I am a Servamp of Sloth." Kuro said.

Mahiru smile and Pat Kuro. "Yeah, Yeah, Now it already and be ready I'll be going to school which is an hour far away from this place luckily I'll just take a bus." Mahiru said and smile.

Kuro sigh lazily. "Why bother going?" Kuro ask as he went to his sit and infront of him was gis breakfast.

"We've been in this before, I like to go to school and learn." Mahiru said sitting infront of Kuro with the breakfast infront of him.

Kuro sigh again.

"You can learn in the library, It has tons of Books." Kuro said.

Mahiru smile brightly. "And it was great, You have tons of books that I can read, Its great. " Mahiru said happily imagining the library that This house had, It took Mahiru a whole day to clean up the library. Ofcourse as much as Kuro doesn't like work, He can't let Mahiru's body stress out, Getting Sick or What if Mahiru falls or got injured cleaning those High Shelf? Kuro did help cleaning.