Chapter 2: Past & Future

In The Morning

"Thanks for the dream Serena I really needed it, I've been stressed about my mom and I would like her to come home soon"I said, "yeah I made it to keep you calm and sorry if I looked in you mind, but Is there something missing in your life, I know it not just your mother, you can talk to me Billy"Serena said smiling, I sighed"well I have had a hard time before I met you. It was in year 3 and I was new at this school I was scared I didn't know anyone there, when I was in class and all the other kids there didn't like me but one kid who put his hand on my shoulder and said"hey you must be the new kid, it looks like you need a someone to sit next to"he said smiling, "umm yeah I would like that thanks"I said in a shy voice, "hey my name is Craig I've been here since year 1 and most of the kids didn't really like me either on my first day and they still don't like me"Craig said, "my name is William But Call me Billy, thanks for the heads up"I said smiling .

"Billy aye, well nice to meet you, hey I can show you around the school, and play with you when it recess and lunch if you want to"he said happily, "sure I guess, I wouldn't mind doing that"I said. As the days turned into weeks Craig was there, being the friend that I have never had before, he would cheer me up with a joke and tell me story's he has had. He was my friend he was my best friend, we would always help each other, we would work together to make a good reputation for ourselfs as the. Two kids who will make a difference between who you are and what you can do together, as a year went by it was year 4 and our friendship was still strong and had a bond like you and me Serena but it wasn't the bond of love, it was the bond of true friendship, for so long we did amazing things together, you wouldn't believe how much we were alike. There was a time we're bullies in schools would pick on you and beat you up if they felt like it and some bullies picked on me and Craig.

When it was lunch I went to sit down and eat with Craig then a bunch of big kids came along then talked to me and Craig about being in there seat and then said"to beat it theses are our seats now", I stood and calmly said"he man there is no need to tell us to leave, just wait until we're finish eating and it your for this lunch break", he smacked my lunch box off the table before I could say anything he picked me up by my shirt and said"did you hear me, beat it", I said back to him"hey you, put me down", he threw me to ground and was about to punch me in the stomach Craig jumped in and grabbed him by the shoulder and said"hey just cool it, just let us take our food and the seats are your just live him alone"Craig said, "fine, take your food and beat it"bully said.

As Craig helped me up and said"nice try to save our seats, but they are just seats to people and a beating heart is more important than soulless steel", after that my family said we had to move to a different city it was hard I didn't even said goodbye to him' I had a hard time dealing with it for 5 years. I sighed, that is the reason, that's what is missing, my best friend Craig because he showed just how much he needed a friend more than I needed a friend". Serena just look at me, wiping away her tears and said"you must have had a hard time leaving and going to another school for 5 years and you didn't find another true friend, but if you could see Craig again would you want to?".

"Maybe, I shouldn't look at the past and start questioning my future, it was along time ago, but I should learn from my past life to make my future a better one"I said."well I'm glad you shared that with me from your lips and not in your mind it makes it more special to me that way"as Serena giggled, "well we have the weekend to do whatever , So any idea Serena"I said, "maybe we could test theses powers, we haven't scratched the surface of them, yet"Serena said, "actually that not a bad idea, we do need to learn how to use theses powers, to know what we are capable of"I said.

As we headed over to the garage we started to set up tin cans for targets. "Alright so how do our powers work"I said, "use your mind, it's the key to unlocking the power. We are a liquid and a solid we can form into anything you want, but you need a creative mind, but I'm sure you have the most creative mind ever"Serena said excited, "ok thanks for the motivation, I'll try my best"I said, I focused on making a tendril , then the suit slowly shot out a tendril from my back, I was in a state of amazement. Then I focused on making one more tendril it shot out from my back I then extended them to wrap around the cans and crushed them"wow this Is so cool, we can make anything out of any part of our body, is there more than just my mind power, can you do something that I can't do"I said with amazement, "yes I can blend in with our surroundings like camouflage, reinforce your skin, organs, bones and thoughts , and I can do what ever my host would like me to do"as Serena snuggles up to my face.