Scenario 16

This scenario involves things that may be triggering for some people (not self harm). You have been warned.

You and Allie were heading to Shane's so you can do the campfire thing with him and play some paranormal games as usual.

On the station it was *enter your favorite genre of music*. Allie kept her eyes on the road like you are supposed to. The headlights were on as the car transitioned into a 2 land road (one lane going one way the other lane going the other way).

Allie moved her phone to the cup holder still looking forward at the road a few minutes onto the road and ahead you notice a car slightly swaying back and forth on the other lane.

In the blink of an eye the car was headed straight towards the car you were not giving allie any chance to pull away as the car slammed into yours. The both of your heads slamming onto the window knocking the both of you unconscious.

*Thirty minutes later*

You woke up looking over to 'Allie although you had a huge pain in your head. You looked through the windshield to see red and blue lights coming towards you.

Allie started to stir making a groan noise trying to adjust in her seat which was not good for her.

You take it from here.
More of a what do you do now?