Chapter 1

{10:16 PM}

Jin's Pov

Walking down these narrow and dark streets, that's all I ever did nowadays. looking at the familiar pastel walls that were coated with memories, dark memories that plagued my mind each and every second of the day. Days seemed longer, and night's seemed more short and stressful. After what I have been through, you can't blame me for thinking this way. You don't know what it's like, do you?

How could anyone expect to get over what happened? After what he has done to me, the pain I feel is something I thought I would never experience. Swaying side to side, trying my best not to trip and fall onto the hard pavement. My head throbbing from all the alcohol I have drank, trying my best to ignore the buzzing noise that rang in my ears.

'what's become of me?' I thought to myself, ' I'm not an alcoholic, nor am I someone who likes to go to parties to escape their personal problems. ' I sighed to myself and continued to walk. I put my hands in my pockets, searching for my phone so I could call someone so they can pick me up. But there wasn't any luck. " Fuck, I left my phone at home. Could this night get any worse... "

'always Something Why can't I just live normally Find some Kind of escape In this Place I used to call home'
I continued to walk, ignoring the pain that I felt from my legs from walking too much.
Honestly, I didn't even know where I was going. I couldn't remember where my house was,
and if I did try to think, my headache just got even worse. a groan of frustration slipped
passed my lips. Suddenly, I felt something wet go down my cheeks. I was crying. All you could
hear was my broken sobs echoing through the dark and empty streets.

"Are You Okay?" I heard a deep masculine voice ask I looked up met with two dark piercing eyes staring back at me. "Hello are you drunk or something?" He questioned.. 'Even if i was why would he care he doesn't even know me'.

I wiped my tears and stood up looking up at this mysterious guy I spoke trying to master a steady and intimidating voice "Even if I was what's it to you" I got up feeling numb in my legs but I wasn't gonna just stand here infront of this stranger and let him just do anything like 'He' Did.

"Hey hey watch it I just saw you on the ground balling your eyes out and you expect me not to worry or help you wow you must be really dumb" He spoke a small chuckle escaping his lips

"Excuse you"? I asked voiced dripping in venom

"Look Do you know anyone that can pick you up" He asked Voice still steady and Calm

I sighed knowing I shouldn't judge everyone I meet but it's hard.. I soon started walking away looked back giving him a half hearted awnser "I don't have my phone on me"

He nodded and hummed "What's your name?" He asked Catching me off guard I turned "You just met me and your already asking for my name!?" I yelled

"Chill Pabo I'm asking for your name because I feel like we came off the wrong way" He gave a gentle yet somehow sweet smile.

"Oh" I simply responded

"Namjoon"

"Huh?" I asked Voice laced in confusion
"That's my name now tell me yours" He said voice a little more demanding.

"Jin that's my name now can you please leave me alone now?" I turned on my heel ready to get away from Him and get back home.

"Wait!" He called out making me groan and turn my head in annoyance 'Does this guy ever give up' I thought

"Come back to with me your not in the state to be walking these kinda streets alone... You can call your friend or whatever to pick you up Ok?

I spoke the two words I thought i would never say again especially to a stranger "Ok".