Now You Know...(Epilogue)

Be prepared for the fluffiest shit you will ever read! Well, probably not ever but...it's still cute so shoosh

Time skip! 5 years later...

Chan and Minho had moved in together when they finished high school, even going to the same college for three years. Chan, Jisung and Changbin were successful rappers, creating a group called 3RACHA. Minho had become a dance teacher, and the two had also adopted a lovely 6 year old girl called Hyun-Jae.

Minho was teaching his dance class, coincidentally the same class his daughter was in. She had gained Minho's talent for dance and Chan's love for music, so she was very much their child even if she wasn't theirs by birth.

Minho had decided to take a break, asking Chan who had been there watching to watch over the kids while he took a five minute break Robert a small snack and have a drink of water.

"Hey, kids" Chan suddenly clapped his hands, gaining the attention of the 13 children in the room.

Chan glanced at his daughter, who smoked innocently but had a knowing look in her eyes. Chan pulled Minho over suddenly, who just giggled.

"What the hell Channie?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Let's all sing our ABC's hm?" Chan asked the children.

Everyone nodded their heads vigorously, causing Minho to chuckle softly.

"A, b, c, d, e, f, g" They all sung, Chan staring deep into Minho's eyes, "h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y and z" Hyun-Jae told the others to quieten down, and all the kids were confused, especially Minho.

He didn't have a clue what Chan was doing, and he grew kind of suspicious.

"Now you know your ABC's" Chan sung softly, suddenly getting down on one knee and looking up at Minho as he got out a small black box from his back pocket and opened it, "Lee Minho, will you marry me?"

Finally, it all made sense. Memories of the letters five years ago that were currently framed and put in random places all over the house as a reminder came flooding back, causing Minho's eyes to well up with happy tears as he nodded.

"Of course I will!" Minho giggled through the tears.

All the children clapped their hands, Hyun-Jae being thw loudest. Finally, her dads were going to be married!

:::

And so, the two were happily married on one very hot summers day at the beach near the highschool where all of this began. Minho no longer suffered from depression...

All because of the Letters Of The Alphabet

Holy moly, that ending though. I didn't think I had it in me to write something like this tbh XD wow, I'm actually super proud of how this turned out. Thanks SoftSeungcheol for giving me so much support for this story!

The second one is gonna be the JiLix one, so get ready for that one!