TO MY LOVER♥️

1--
I placed the magazine down on the desk as the dust flew from the table. I stretched my legs out my velvet vans touching the tip of Tom evans chair. Tom was a smart looking fella. With curls placed to perfection. We had been friends since about the age of 7. I kicked into his chair (possibly too hard) his stomach crushed into the table edge. "What dickings?" He  muttered as he swung his head round to face me.  "Ashley?" I questioned.
"What about her Harper?" Tom said pushing a curl back into place.
"Where is s-" i began to say

Proffessor Ryans glared at me.
"Ssh Dickings"
I hushed as Tom passed a note onto my desk. In perfect curvy handwriting was written "shes skipping class. Ryans has an issue with her".
Grabbing my magazine and dirty Kanken i stood up and headed for the door. Grabbed the handle and swung the door till it hit the 'volcanoes' poster. "DICKINGS". Professor Ryans voice echoed.
I needed to find Ashley. As much as i wasn't sure she wanted my company or help. I wad desperate to find her.

Ashley was my crush. She had hair shaved on one side and long ginger curls on the other. She was a very layed back person but had that hint of secrecy in her all at once.

Anyways,  i turned around the corner heading towards medical and there was the stunner herself. Ashley Prior.

"Ashley?" I called.
"Hmm Harper" she replied.
I questioned Prior for a while as to what happened. It was alot different from what my so called trustworthy bestfriend Tom evans had said. Tom just didn't want to frustrate me. Bug he failed miserably. Very miserably.

It turns out Thomas Cole Evans. My bestfriend. Had lied. To my face. And  the cold truth is slowly crushing me. Tom had beaten Ashley black and blue for smoking outside his house. Tom had no reason to have done this. But i believed Ashley. He had been acting very strange lately.

"Ahsley.. i dont know what to say?"
"Harper for God's sake dont play dumb i know you and that bitch are friends".
I grabbed her by the arm to stop her walking away she winced.
"God im sorry! But no. You know how i feel Ashley and i am there for you"

She smiled and removed my hand from her arm. I smiled awkwardly and we headed for the back entrance. From the back entrance we could climb the fence and leave.

The sun was just settling through the cracks of the leaves. I layed against the hay gazing at the clouds. As Ashley sat scratching her scars.
"Im sorry" i whispered.
"No.. dont be. Im thankful your helping me".
I smiled briefly. But my thoughts were now dangerous.

From this point onwards i knew how to impress and please Ashley. End Tom Evans. It was a dangerous way to twist my life. But after all it wasnt my life that was twisted.. it was me.
I sat for a while laughing at myself. But i wasnt joking. I had to end him.
I had no choice if i wanted my way. I had to destroy the person between us.

I knew it sounded selfish but he was a dnager to himself . I needed to let Ashley know. I reckoned shed love the idea.
And thats where it all began.

To my lover,

I hope you dont mind me calling you that.. but within my sick and twisted mind thats what you are to me. Your the only peice of Angel in me. And im going to end the bridge between us.
Thats correct. Im killing Tom Evans. But you cannot tell anyone this. Tom Evans was my bestfriend. Ill look sweet and innocent on him. But I'm not. Coz tonight is the night i drown my bestfriend.
- ill inform you soon on what happens
-- Harper Dickings xox

I headed through the night. Small trree branches poking me like knives, like murderers. I didnt mind because soon id be the killer. Id be in control.. id be taking the wheel. Tom's house wasnt far from here. And he had his own pool. Which was how i was going to kill him..

I headed up the path and through the door. It was unlocked as per usual. I stepped onto the sheep skin carpet. Dirt from my boots marking into the fur. I grinned at the photo of me and tom from when we were 10. A love that was cherished so much back then. But now my heart was crushed and my soul curved and twisted.
And this was it. I was a physcotic girl. I was about to be known as the muderer of Thomas Cole Evans. Was i proud? Yes. As long as Ashley was happy.

I shut the door out behind me and headed to the dining room where i heard 'AC.DC' blasting from the speaker Tom had had for roughly 6 years now;remembering how we used to argue over what music to play whilst baking.

But that was the past. He changed and so had I. I peered round the corner of the door. He had small lime green headphones in but the music was still deafening for me somehow?.

I reached for a small knife out of my pocket. I wanted to slit his neck so far hed choke and let him slowly drown out my words and his life within the pool. I held the balde firmly in my palm. I was shaking now as if i was scared. It was difficult to tell how i was feeling to be honest.

I felt like a betrayer. Evans had stuck by me when my dad had left for drugs and when my mum was depressed but the only thing i was sticking was a knife through his neck. But all at once i couldn't stop myself i was in control and i loved it.

I held the knife close to his neck right on the rose tattoo on the left hand side.
As someone screamed. I recognised that scream as one i loved. Ashley Priors...
What was she doing here. I didnt know but i spun to meet her face at the doorframe.
But there she was. Gun in hand. Ready to shoot. Tom shuddered
"Shoot Ashley. Shoot".

She obeyed , smiled with a hint of evil and pulled back the trigger. The bullet flew almost in slow motion. But maybe it wasnt evans she was aiming for as the bullet sunk into my head. Shattering my sick mind.
And there i layed. Now i was the one in a pool. But of my own blood

To my Lover♥️,

No this isnt Harper. Shes dead and im the killer. I saved you Tom i saved you. Like you saved me from my fathers beating and took the blame. Theyres no secrets to hide anymore. And no Harper to build bridges between us.  But our baby girl will bring us together.

Fuck you Harper
~Ashley Prior xox

Writer disclaimer-this was typed fast so some words may be written weirdly and misspelt but i hope you can understand what i meant🤣