The run in

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm so late!!" A blonde girl exclaimed as she ran down the street, gripping to the strap of her sling bag while holding her books in the other. Turning on her heel and rushing into the school. 

She had recently moved to the beloved city of love, Paris, after leaving her home in London in hopes to pursue her dream of acting here. The girl dashed down the halls in hopes of getting to class on time. But as she turned the corner, she came in contact with another student. Both falling to the ground as papers flew everywhere. She stared at the boy she had landed on top of by accident. A bright crimson blush crawling onto both of their cheeks.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed quickly getting off him. The boy only sat up, dusting off his clothes and fixing his hair. 

"It's alright. But you really need to look next time and not be late or else you wouldn't be looking like a mess right now" he said pushing his glasses back up his nose. 

She only glared at him, "Rude much? I'm sorry but I was- wow these are good..." she said, taking one of the papers the boy was carrying in his book. She looked down at the beautifully draw design for a women's beach dress. Bright yellows, blacks, and whites balancing it out. The paper being snatched out of her hand as the boy took it back, face a bright red.

"Th-thanks but I gotta get to my own class," he said standing, she stood as well crossing her arms. 

"And what's your name exactly?" she asked raising a brow.

"Gabriel, Gabriel Agreste."

"Emilie Noelle, nice to meet you, Gabe!"

"Just Gabriel, please, I'm not one for nicknames," he said pushing his glasses back up his nose again. His blush wasn't going away despite trying to look away and the beautiful blonde girl in front of him.

The warning bell rang and the two gasped. 

"I gotta go!!" they both exclaimed before running down either end of the hall to get to class. Thankfully, Emilie made it in time for her first class. She sighed, facing forward to the class and waited for the lecture to start.

This was her fresh start...

~~~

The school was large, Emilie was nervous she wouldn't be able to navigate her way around. But luckilly, she met an asian 

Emilie groans as she hunched over her lunch as Sabine laughed after hearing the story about this morning. Apparently, Gabriel was an inspiring fashion designer for one of Paris's greatest fashion companies, 'Mode des arts d'or', and thanks to his talents, and his father pulling some strings, he was working there!

"I feel like an idiot for bumping into him..." Emilie said groaning.

"Don't feel bad Em. I'm sure he forgives you...in his own way..." Sabine said with a slightly nervous laugh only making Em groan moan.

Meanwhile on the other side of the courtyard sat a lonely designer, under a tree, lost in his own art. He'd usually sit alone and look around for inspiration. Just the other day he saw a bee harvesting nectar for its hive and probably its queen. That gave him the idea for the beach dress.

But today he found a different inspiration. He would glance up at the new girl he bumped into this morning. Blond braided hair, emerald eyes like the forest, the light blue dress she wore fit her form. He sighed stopping his pencil for a moment.

"Found a new inspiration yet?" A voice said causing Gabriel to jump and look up, seeing one of the few people he tolerated hanging upside down from the tree. 

"Hello Thomas, and yes I have for your information. But this time I like to keep this one to myself..." Gabriel said, pulling the book close to his chest so the man above couldn't see his design. 

"Ooh~ Gabe being sneaky, is he? That's a first," Tom said, pulling himself up back onto the branch before landing next to Gabe on his feet. "So what is this inspiration of yours? Another Bee?"

"No, and I told you to stop calling me that." Gabriel spat, his gaze leaving Tom to look back on the blonde girl talking with the short raven-haired girl. Tom followed his gaze too and nearly smirked.

"Ahh, I see now, you my friend Gabe didn't find an inspiration..." Tom paused, snickering, "You found yourself a muse~"

Gabe didn't say anything, only looking away to hide his pink cheeks.