his words.

wow moon is posting something relevant and short. not surprising at all am i right?

so this isn't what i usually post, yes. i found a really sweet, emotional short film that i just couldn't get out of my head all day.

so here i am. writing about it.

please enjoy this is going to take me forever

--

dull.

that was all i felt that day. i felt dull in the car on the way to the store. i felt dull when i had bought the rope. i had felt dull on my way back to the car. until he came.

"umm, hi."

the redhead approached me in a rather awkward manner.

"oh, hello." i responded, my dull eyes moving to take in his face. he seemed rather shy, his pale face covered in freckles flashing a smile.

"i-i just wanted to say... y-your dress. i mean you look... stunning. you remind me of my best friend and- well yes. i lost contact with them but i-i just wanted to say..."

"you look beautiful today."

"o-oh. umm... thank you." i flashed him a quick, fake smile. "ah, s-sorry for bothering you miss. i just felt like i needed to tell you... i'm raven by the way." i froze, silent for a second.

"i'm moon."

he seemed pleased by my answer as he grinned.

"well, i hope you have a nice rest of your day." his smile widened as he walked off. well. he seemed... interesting. the dull feeling crushed down my curiousity as i sighed, getting into my car and putting the bag in the back.

my dress.

my short, boyish hair started flowing to the other side of my head as i started driving with the window open. might as well get some fresh air while it lasts. suddenly, guilt crashed down on me as i felt my head begin to hurt. was i really sure i wanted this?

i had no time to think as i made it back home, pulling the bag out of the back and walking inside. he wasn't home yet. good.

i pulled off my brown jacket and put it on the coat rack.

cuts on my wrists were shown as i took off my shoes, putting the bag down. i went to the next room and grabbed a notebook, tearing out one of the pages and scribbling a note.

i folded it gently and put it on a bowl, grabbing the bag and going into my room.

i had hesitated, my hand lingering over the chair before i grabbed it, putting it right below my fan. i pulled out the rope and tied a knot, leaving a loop as i tied the end to the still fan. my last moments.

i got onto the chair, pulling the rope around my neck and freezing in place.

'YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. YOU WEREN'T AND YOU NEVER WILL BE.'

glass shattering. hits being thrown. screams and cries.

grabbing the rope off of the shelf.

more yelling. insults.

'just go fucking kill yourself, no one wants you.' they're getting what they wanted.

crying. blood. cuts.

laughter.

'umm, hi.'

dull emptiness.

'GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOUSE.'

'you were born to be a woman, not this.'

tears.

'that dress.'

the note.

my hair.

'you look... stunning.'

i couldn't push myself to push the chair. i had started crying uncontrollably, gripping onto the rope.

laughter.

blackmail.

'i just wanted to say...'

darkness.

depression.

more cuts.

and through it all...

'you look beautiful today.'

i had snapped, throwing the rope off of my neck and stepping off the chair, stumbling to the floor. i started crying, on my knees and leaning my head down on the floor. i couldn't breathe.

i'm so sorry.

--

the door opened as lunar walked in. "moon. i'm home." he looked around before throwing his hoodie onto the coat rack, slowly walking over to the bowl.

'i'm sorry big brother. i love you.'

he felt worry grow in his chest as he started walking faster. a chair missing. a bag on the floor.

silent sobs.

he had walked into moon's room, seeing them crying on the floor. he felt shocked. he went over and hugged them. they immediately buried their face into his shoulder and cried even harder. he was confused and scared. he looked around the room, his eyes widening at the sight of the rope hanging from the ceiling. the chair still there. he tears up. moon was about to end her life. he started crying silently, hugging onto moon even tighter.

raven had saved their life that day.

--

there was knocking on the door as i bolted up, answering the door to face my boyfriend.

"hey hun." Raven smiles as he ruffles my short hair, making me smile.

"how are ya?"

"i'm great now that you're here." he chuckled at my response, picking me up and going over to the couch. "good to hear. what's our adventure today my princess?" i grinned at how dorky he was.

"we shall go on a noble quest of..."

"watching jaws." he laughs at my response. "as you wish m'lady." he grabs the remote and pauses. "first, medications."

"but they're so gross..."

"i know i know. we have to get it over with, cmon hun." he picks me up and i cling onto him like a hugging monkey as he took me into the bathroom.

i love him so much.

--

aaanddd thats all i got for today-

that was sweet am i right or am i left?

dusk: left.

shut up T_T

ANYWAYS, i hope yall enjoyed that. i actually based it off of an actual short called if we love so please go check it out, its amazing. anyways, yall tater tots have a nice rest of your day and i give you all of my loveeee

💞💌💗💘💞💝💗💌💞💝💗

the short film: