//009//

//Jinyoung pov//

We see Y/N at her locker and the guys all go up to her i didn't want to go up to because i know what is going to happen. "Hey Y/N." JB said to her.

"Im not in the mood can y'all go bully someone eles." she say.i felt so bad for her i could tell she was tired.

I blocked everything out and just focused on her.

Do i like her

what the hell

I am bully and i like someone i bully no i thought to myself.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH BITCH." That's when i got out of my daydream.

I see JB hit her and i just want to stop them they hit her and she fell i can tell she was hurt and then i see donghan come.

ughh he is always with her

stupid ass boy

I just watch them hurting her and then when we leave they all kick her. I was the last one and i extend my hand to help her but she just flinches back.

she is scared of me damn it.

But i couldn't hit her she was so helpless so I just caught up with my friends.

"We gotta do something big to make sure she shows she scared of me."JB says leaning against the lockers and we were all surrounded by him.

"What are we gunna do tho cuz everything we she acts like shes not scared."Bambam said.

"Maybe shes not." i say and they all start to laugh. "ya nice one jinyoung."

"How about we go for that donghan kid she is always with."

"Nah then she gunna come after us for sure."

"Guess we all gotta keep beating her till she shuts up." Mark says.

"I mean im fine with that to be honest." JB says. "me too." everyone said at the same time but me.

"Jinyoung." they all looked at me. "ya." I say and look down. "Shes brave to stand up to us."

"Don't worry she will shut up soon." Mark said and laughed.

//2nd period//

We walk in and sit at are regular spot. "Move or we will move you."jackson said to some kid in are spot. Of course the kid ran off but i noticed Y/N was not there.

But she didnt come in the next 5 min. What if we really hurt her bad this time i though and my thoughts get interrupted by people coming though the door. "MS.Y/N and MR.DONGHAN WHY ARE WE LATE."i hear the teacher say.

There she is and donghan eww

I saw his arm around her and she look kinda hurt but she was smiling

That cute smile.

"Know what we have a lot to do today so go sit down." i saw them sit down and he whispered something in her ear and she laughed

i just wanna smash his head into the desk.

~

NEXT CHAPTER GOES WITH THIS DAY LOL