Tickle time

(sry if this is short)

Lui's pov 

I  was sitting on the couch ,reading my book peacefully until shu came in.

"Hey Lui" Shu says as he comes through the door, he sat on the couch and started to clean Spryzen ,after an awkward amount of silence, I reached out to get my glass of water and my elbow accidently poked shu in the stomach,what was weird was how he reacted,he barely managed to stifle his laughter.

"Hey Shu?" I ask 

"Yeah?"

"Are you ticklish?" I asked mischeviously.

For a second he looked shocked but quickly recovered "What? no ,whatever gave you that idea?" He said calmly "Hm he's a pretty good actor ,if I didn't see the shock on his face I would have bought his act" I thought ."Oh okay" I said pretending to by his act.

* A few minutes later*

Shu went to grab a snack and now he's coming back.

"Hey Shu,come over here for a sec" I said

"uuh okay?" He says unsurly as he sits next to me "what?" he asks.

"This" I say as I tackle him to the ground.

"WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE AND TACKLING ME?!" He exclaimed.

Then I start to tickle his stomach and he starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Wow I didn't know you were this ticklish, how about we crank up the heat?" I take off his socks and tickle his feet .

"lui.......stop..." he barely managed to say.

"only if you say 'Lui shirosagi is the greatest blader of all time '."

"never !!!"He tries to yell but I tickle him harder.

"Well I could do this all day" I say micheviously.

*10 minutes of pure torcher later*

"I GIVE UP" He says with all the strength he has left, I stop tickling him" Im listening"

"lui shirosagi is the greatest blader of all time" he muttered.

"I cant hear you" 

"Lui shirosagi is the greatest blader of all time" He says  relunctantly.

"I still cant here you" 

"LUI SHIROSAGI IS THE GREATEST BLADER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!" He yells so loud that the room on top of us banged down on the floor. "sorry" he says

"satisfied?" he asks

"very" I say with a smug smile.

"good" He says as he lies on the ground ,his hair covering his face.

"Shu?" I ask ,all I hear is soft breathing, I move his hair from his face to see he's sleeping.

"Goodnight" I said as I lift him onto the couch "Maybe this brother thing isn't so bad."