Chapter One"Heartbreak Girl"

Started August 20th 2018

Copyright©TemiBae 2018

Any form of plagiarism be it photocopying, pasting,audio,and what not shall not be accepted

Random

The world's smartest pig is owned by a Mathematics teacher in Madison,WI,memorised the multiplication tables up to 12

Meet Achan Winters,the most handsome unattainable playboy and badboy of Wellington High.He knows every quote,witty remark and innuendos out there.Coupled with his looks,fat wallet,ability to make girls strip and titanic sized ego he's a pain in the ass to Jemma

Meet Jemma Sinclair,sarcastic clumsy diva minus the diva.The girl has an obsession with pizza,nutella and icecreams like Peeta's unending love for Katniss Everdeen.

Moving to New York City made her look like a sad emoji, wishing Americans cane from England was just weird,belting out 5SOS or any boy band was just her hobby and meeting Achan and hating him was just inscribed in her gene.

She's brainy but he's a walking encyclopedia that no one could guess.

Join the two teens as she tries not to cuss and he,not to lose his balls.

"One more innuendo and I will castrate you!"

"I need it to make babies,going back and forth may be nice but-"

"Bloody Ham,Shut up!"

Me:"Chill guys. There's some kool-aid back stage. Wait till Chapter One"

Love,💋Temi Bakare💋

Chapter One"Heartbreak Girl"

"He's so tall and handsome as hell,"She wails sitting crisscross on my bed stuffing Ben and Jerry's into her mouth.

"He's so bad but he does it so well"She cries out sobbing more"and when we had,our very first and last fuck,my-"

"Shut the bloody rivers up Emily!"See what I did there?Bloody Rivers?,Instead of my usual bloody ham or tartarus because she's-OK,if you havent guessed it by now you have a very bad sense of humor.

"Jemma"She whines drawing from my third pack of Kleenex.

"Emily"I cringe putting down my harry potter book and crawl to her.

Its just been two days.Two days since we moved to New York City and somehow Emily has already gotten her heart broken by some guy she claims is hotter than the sun in Sahara.

And that is scientifically impossible because deserts occur where there is a lack of moisture and thus an abundance of sunlight. With the relative lack in moisture, there is less evaporation. There are also less clouds to reflect the sunlight away. With no evaporative cooling and a relative lack of vegetation to use the sunlight, most all of the sunlight goes into warming the ground surface. This causes very hot afternoon temperatures. The largest deserts occur where global high pressure systems persist. Between the equator and the mid-latitudes is where these subtropical high pressure systems persist. The lack of storm systems and clouds helps warm the ground.

So you see?She's crazy to think that.

I didn't even get to meet this guy!

"You see why I don't do guys?"I wrap my arms around her shoulders breathing in her scent of summer.