life

"Come on Jeannette we can see cars and such" I chirp "what if we get caught...Ann I can't get in trouble" Jeannette wined

"We won't, know stop being such a baby" I say as I climb up the tree I had just learned how to read. a red trucks it ha few dents in it and grass growing out if it on the back it read 'life is not a dress rehearsal' I smiled and repeated it "life is not a dress rehearsal."

"Come on Ann hurry up" Jen screams

"Okay I am coming gosh Jen" I say as I hop down from the tree my hair a mess.

"My name is Jeannette not Jen" she says as she grabs my bonnet and handing it to me.

I grab it and redo my braids as I tie the annoying white cap on.

"I can't wait till I am 16 we will do it together can you believe how much fun we will have."

"I don't know it seams scary and it is pretty far away....will you come back." Jen looking up at me.

"I don't know hey we should go and go in the lake....naked." I giggle

"No last time we got in trouble" she once again wined

"Okay how about we run around the chickens" I exhale

"No that was scary they started pecking Ann " she says shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my life trying to have some fun in this boring old town it was so silent and boring I would count down the days till me and jan got to be free a few boys would come to pick us up in a nice red convertible. I would spend my days Trying to find some fun in this dead place then getting lectures about they way I need to act. and repay eying over and over "life isn't a dress rehearsal"

14 painfully boring years later ****************

I started to nead the dough any minute I was going to get out of this shallow grave and be free. I could see my mom cry as she makes the butter. Knowing I might not comeback.

"Ann....when you go will you come back" alice ask one of my 14 brothers and sisters that ran around aimlessly grabbing my stuff and fling it around.

"I don't know but I will send you letters.." I kneel down and whisper in her ear "and send you a few gifts." she smiles and giggles when I look out I see a red car pull in. I smile and grab my suit case and run out waving goodbye as jan and I run in jan looking behind her biting he lip.

"Here we go " I say leaning back as I see the town fade away I rip of my bonnet letting it fly away and pull out my bun. shaking my head to free my hair letting it fall to my shoulders.

"Were are are we going." Jen says tiring her bonnet.

"LA " John yells. john had been Amish but when he was sixteen he never looked back besides when he comes to pick up kids ready to start the world.

"All are life I have been planing Jen you know where we are going." I giggle shaking my hair.

"We are taking a plane" Jen says worry setting on her face.

"Yep don't worry we I have the money." I say pulling out my bag if cash.

When we reach the airport I run seeing one of the planes zoom up to the sky I looked up in awe as John drags me inside chuckling and mumbling random stuff. when we go through all the checks and stuff I am exaughsted and nearly broke only 500 fillers left I play with the hem of my apron

She smiles "first time out hung" she says

"Yeah, so how much will it be "

"175 each luck for you we need passages so it is half off" we all give her the money grimacing at the price and go through lots of random things. We get in the plane we saw lots of things I bought a few things like a camera to capture every thing.