Chapter one

This is kitty patty sister:

And this is how Nonnie looks in this book:

Now on to the first chapter enjoy ❤

Patty P.O.V

Today was the first day back, and I was already dreading it I'm not ready for the torture the pain or worse seen my ex-best friend help my sister torture me.

As I was about to get out the bed I felt some really hot water fall all on me. WHAT HELL!?!

“Wake up fatty” I open my eyes to see my sister standing over me with a smirk and laughing.....with Nonnie.

Great.

My sister smile then turns into a sarcastic frown.

“ Too bad you didn't boil up I really wanted some pig meat” she said and then started to laugh again.

“Get dressed I have to take you to school mom's orders” she said with an annoyed look on her face.

“And if I don't ?” I said with an attitude “well little sister, I'll make the day more horrible for you and let me tell you piggies can't walk too far” she said with a frown but than laugh as she walked out the door but as soon as Nonnie was about to leave she turned to me.

“I'm sorry,” Nonnie said “your not if you were you wouldn't let her do this to me now leave” I said with hurt in my voice.

She gave me a slight nod and walked out the door.

As I got done getting ready I grab a Twinkies to eat only for it to get yanked away. “Oh dear sister I can't have people seeing you eating like the fat pig you are no no no food or else,” she said with a serious face.

And as she said those words I felt like I was disgusting she was right...

I let a tear slip but quickly wiped it away.

“Hurry up and get in the car don't take too much space up” she said with a smile.

I quickly got into the car ironic isn't it a red car for the devil herself

I looked out into a distance I didn't want to have to think but I couldn't stop myself...

How can people be so cruel why is she like this it's been like this our whole childhood as long as I can remember.

Flashback:

It was my birthday when I started to gain some weight and my sister was an average weight, and I was kinda of jealous it didn't bother me as much or, so I thought.

As my birthday cake was being brought out I was jumping with excitement and it was then I was about to blow out my candles my sister whispered in my ear...

“Eat up piggy c'Mon stuff your face isn't what that pigs do” she said and then acted like nothing had happened.

As I blew out my candles I didn't feel as happy I felt bad like I didn't deserve anything.

And from there it only got worse I started to get bullied at school, and at home, I felt like I had no safe space.

Then things started to get better when I met Nonnie but little did I know that was going to get all ripped away from me too...

And if I knew everything was going to hurt as much as it did I would have never talked to her....

But hey there's always a bright side right?

I stopped having the flashback as soon as I noticed we pulled up to the school or so I thought I looked outside why were we two blocks away from the school?

"why are we two blocks away from the school?" I asked "god why are you so clueless, can't out see it's so obvious that I don't ever want to be seen with you fatty Patty that would ruin my reputation though people still know your my sister I can't be seen with someone as ugly as you now get the hell out!" kitty said.

I held in my tears as I got out the car it's crazy right it's always the one that are closest to you that always end up hurting you most.

As I got out she left and that's when I let the tears rolled down my cheeks all I want is to be loved and yet life always had other things planned for me.

I was about to cross the street when a car passed by and wet me with the rain water from the before guess life wouldn't ever get better.                           

At this point I didn't want to go to school so I call a Uber and put in my destination.

time skip

i go home and slam the door at this point I just want screaming and shout why the fuck is my life like this what did I do to deserve this ?!?!

I run up stairs and go to my drawers I get out my razors and put it against my wrist.

one slash because I'm worthless

two slashes because I'm ugly

three slashes because of kitty

four because Nonnie

and five for Mom

at this point I start to feel dizzy and all I see is black dots my last thought was was did I lock the door ?

then I see noting....

well that's all for now but I hope you guys liked it I know there wasn't nothing that interesting about this story but trust me the book will get better maybe even way sooner then expected 😏😏😉😉😉 till then he's next chapter preview.😘😘😘💕💕💕

in the next chapter:

"YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND DO YOU? YOU FUCKEN DID THIS TO ME ALL OF YOU DID END WHEN I END UP DEAD! THIS WILL BE ALL OF  YOUR GUISES FUCKEN FAULT ESPECIALLY FUCKEN YOU !!! BECAUSE  YOU MATTERED TO ME MOST WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU? SO THANKS FOR BEING THERE WHEN NEEDED YOU MOST OH WAIT YOU WEREN'T SO THANKS FOR MAKING MY LIFE A NEVER ENDING HELL WITH ALL THIS FUCKING TORTURE!!!" I yelled at all of them but looked at at her when I stopped and then little did I know that moment was going to change my life because that's when.....