Chapter 3

Annie's p.o.v
Talking to the camera

Ok guys so it's the next day after we got to the hotel I went out with Johnny you guys already know him but his friend Hayden went with us as well so We met Hayden and it was really fun. Sorry I didn't vlog I just wanted it to be casual but I posted it on my insta story so did Johnny and Hayden so go heck that out anyways I'm going to get ready and let's go talk to Hayley. 

Still Annie's p.o.v (just off cam)

So I went to my suitcase to find something to wear.  I then logged into my private snap and texted Riley.  Ok let explain Riley Lewis is my my best friend I met her when I went to public school but later needed up dropping out due to bullying cause of our family YouTube channel. We both used to live in Maryland until she moved out here about 2yrs ago. Anyways I texted her to FaceTime me she ok. We FaceTimed for about an hour and she helped pick out my outfit fit

I then told my mom I was going out with Hayden and Johnny we were going to Disneyland

I then told my mom I was going out with Hayden and Johnny we were going to Disneyland. I called Johnny and he told me he's be here in 5. He pulled up with Hayden and so I thought we were off to Disney but no we pulled up to someone's house Johnny honked and some girl got in the car. She said hi my names Mackenzie but call me Kenzie. She then shook Johnny up and said to Hayden thx for the invite babe. Ya babe ok I admit maybe I did have a tiny crush on Hayden but it was all over bc his gf was sitting next to me ughhhh. Anyways the whole car ride she kept saying to Hayden "omg babe we should totes do this" or "baby do u really love me". I was about to be like please stfup!! Anyways we finally got there got in and Johnny told me "hey listen sorry I didn't know she was coming either till Hayden and I got in the car and he said that Makenzie found out so she told Hayden she was coming with us. I was like it's cool but a head's up would've been nice. We had lots of fun until we got tower of terror. Johnny went and sat down and he said Anna come here sit next to me I know how u get scared so I sat down next to him. Then Hayden just had to say oh let me sit next to Annie so she has two people to turn to ughh if he wouldn't have said that Kenzie wouldn't have had freaked out and. She then tried started a bitch fight with me about how I wanted Hayden. I was mad I was like excuse me nobody even wanted you here in the first place me Johnny and Hayden had made plans together just us but no ur stupid little ugly ass wanted to come so do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone. I wasn't done but Johnny had said enough then Hayden started to talk and said Mackenzie that's enough. I said damn I haven't seems Johnny in almost 5 years and this is how my first memory of us together after so many years is gonna be. I was beyond mad so I left them right there and called Hay-bug. I told her if she could send me a Uber and she said ya it got her like 10mins afterwards. As I was about to get in someone tugged on my hand I turned around and it was Hayden out of all people. He said I broke up with her she had been acting like this for a while now. "I mean that's great but I gotta go" I said. He said "Where you going can I come with". My house and sure. We got in and he started telling me all about him and Kenzie. Then he said you and Johnny how are you guys how'd you meet do like like him? I said i don't even know how we are right now if I'ma be honest. Me and him met way back probably when we were in diapers still if Immm going to be honest we went to the same day care and then from there preschool and so on until I left Canada. It hurt so much to leave everyone and everything behind most of all Johnny because he's been my best friend for as long as I can remember.  We got to my house and no one was home which was weird I called Hayley and to ask her what was going on and she said they had gone a mini road trip to go see my aunt somewhere because she had gotten sick or something she said they'd be back in a day or two. I told Hayden and he said he could stay until they come back if I liked I said sure it would give us a chance to get to know each other better.  So we went up to my room and watched a movie but after a while I saw Hayden get closer to me and he put his arm around me. I pretended not to notice after a while the movie ended and I said what do you want to do now. He was still laying so I went over there and all of a sudden I felt him pull me down and kiss me. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do but when I finally got out of shock I realized me and him must of been kissing for a good while because both of our shirts were off.

There you go a new chapter please comment thoughts and stay active