Chapter Three

Alec's PoV

Watching over my shoulder as Pierce leaves I stand, gripping the balcony barrier tightly I scan the flight deck, Zin fixing ships and talking to one another, my eyes finally land on my saints who are laughing and drinking with each other I watch as Kinzie speaks to Ben King, looking up in reaction as a Zin shouts me "Sire! We got a problem!" He shouts, dropping down ever so easily from the balcony I run over to a injured zin "Who did this to you?!" I ask, watching him cough he sits up properly "A human... she was fierce... like... you..." He coughs before dying, standing I stare at her as my pupils dilate "your orders sir?" A zin asks, furrowing my brows "Lockdown, I want no one leaving any rooms except me." I say boldly, watching them nod they rush around.

Walking to the exit of the flight deck I feel someone catch my wrist, looking at Kinzie who's staring at me with a worried look, turning I place my hands on her shoulders "do not leave this room, no matter what happens." I say boldly, watching her furrow her brows she grabs my wrists "If you go down, don't expect me to stay here Alec." She retaliates, clenching my jaw I sigh "Fine. But bring someone with you, like Shaundi or Pierce." I mumble before leaving.

Holding a assault rifle close to me as I sneak down the hallways till a trail of red slime comes into view, following it with caution I jolt back wen my assault rifle is thrown from my arms, smashing my forearm against the attackers forearm I push her into a wall as she attempts to kick me in the side but fails when I catch her leg, going to stab her in the side I pause immediately when she holds a knife to my neck, my own knife pointed at her stomach, looking up my pupils dilate at a female who looks exactly like me but feminine "Where the fuck am I?" She says boldly, clenching my jaw I furrow my brows "On a zin ship. The earth was destroyed by Zinyak. Who I killed,  I now rule this empire. Our intentions are peaceful." I say quickly, watching her scoff as she pushes the knife further against my neck "who are you?" I ask, watching her smirk she tilts her head "The names Olivia Killian." She says softly.

After I had explained everything to her and she had lowered the knife I called off the lockdown and allowed her to get dressed and sort herself out, walking down the hallway with her I shove my hands into my pockets "The saints huh? So your a gang leader?" She asks, scoffing I shrug "I use to be president of the United fucking state but that's in pieces floating around space now so" I say in a sarcastic tone, hearing her laugh she shakes her head "I can't believe I was the sister of the president and I didn't even realise" she sighs, laughing I shrug "a lot can happen" I mumble as we enter the flight deck where my saints are.

"False alarm everyone, get on with your night" I say waving my hand in dismissal, gesturing for Olivia to follow she shrugs and walks alongside me up to the balcony "You Have a big empire what are your intentions, mind me asking?" She asks as we arrive at the balcony, nodding I scan the deck,
All the zin reluctantly and slowly getting on with their duties after scanning Olivia "My intentions are to conquer a planet, a new home for zin and humans to live peacefully amongst one another." I explain, watching her laugh she pats my shoulder "Naive idea big bro, mind me calling you that?" She asks, shaking my head I lean forward "not at all." I shrug, watching her smile she nudges me "who's the cute Afro god?" She asks pointing to Pierce "that's Pierce, He's my go-to guy when Gat isn't around" I  explain, watching her eyebrow arch she tilts her head "Gat?" She asks, nodding I shrug "he and Kinzie saved me from an arranged marriage with Satan's daughter, Jezebel, and now Gat is engaged to her" I explain, watching her laugh she leans forward next to me "Kinzie? Who's she?" She asks, inhaling I smile before pointing to the redhead who's watching us from where she's sat, after she notices us looking and quickly pretends to be doing something else "the cute nerdy redhead? Is this your type big bro?" She asks smugly, laughing I turn to her "please, I know you more than I know myself now" I return, hearing her laugh as well I shake my head "I never imagined I had a sibling" I mumble, hearing her scoff she nods "I hear you." She replies, shrugging I stand now "I'll have Shaundi show you to your room, I need to check on Gat" I explain gesturing towards the brunette who's talking to Kinzie and Keith "Shaundi, she sounds like my type of gal." She laughs, nodding I lean forward "Shaundi!" I shout, watching her sit up she walks over to me casually "hey boss, what's up?" She asks not looking at Olivia once "Can you show Olivia to a room?" I ask, watching her hum she tilts her head "the only their room she can have is a shared one with Kinzie" she explains, glancing to the redhead I nod "then show her to that one" I mumble, watching Shaundi tilt her head she leans to the side "who is she?" She whispers, smiling I look at Olivia who's looking around innocently "she's my Twin sister." I reply, looking back at her, her eyes widen before returning "okay" she smiles before walking away with Olivia.

Walking down the hallway I knock loudly on Gats bedroom door, bursting in I groan "You won't believe what just happened." I grumble, hearing him groan he sits up lazily "seriously Killian, I have a hangover!" He shouts, laughing I shrug "Shouldn't have drank so much, anyway, I have a twin sister!" I shout, watching his eyes shoot open he stands "what?! Is she here?" He asks, nodding I tilt my head "well she's being shown to her room by Shaundi but she's in the ship" I mumble, watching him sit down,
Obviously overwhelmed by the recent news "This is Crazy, what's her name?" He asks, sitting beside him I sigh "Olivia" I mumble, watching him nod he looks over to me "Things are sure gonna get interesting" he laughs.