Intro and Must-Do's

Hello and thank you for checking out this cover shop!  Here you can request any type of cover(s) you want, from fantasy to fanfiction, I'll do it!  There are some must-do rules though:

1) Anyone that wants a cover made must give me credit, like a follow and/or writing my username for cover credits in their book description. Everyone has to give me credit for their covers in their book description. Also, I will be very grateful it you could leave a follow😊, if you haven't already.   It would really be appreciated if you guys could please please please check out any of one or more of my books and leave a vote or comment!

2) Users must leave a short detailed description of their cover(s).  I will make a question form to determine the best way of how you want it.

3) Leave feedback so I know if you want to make any changes.

4)  Users must vote for their part with their covers in the cover shop.

5) I have the right to refuse your covers if it there is something not appropriate on it. Plz take that in mind.

6) The covers must stay up for at least one week. I don't want my effort to be wasted if anyone does not use them.

7) You have to add this cover shop to your library or your reading list so you can get the notifications. 

To save your cover you can email it to yourself and save the cover image from there😃. That's what I did, no need to take a screenshot and crop.  I believe this only works for the wattpad app.

( btw I will be adding my username in the corner somewhere, it will be very tiny, don't worry 😉)

RedK❤️