Chapter 20: New Home

Landing on the grassy lands Y/n noticed the dragons were more feathery and tall. Many shapes, sizes, and color. People came from inside hills and greeted them. Y/n finally noticed the rolling hills had doors and windows build into them. The people here seemed marry and cheerful. Bright and happy. Greeting Ashaw and Salmen. Quieting them Salmen spoke.

"Everyone I have a few announcement to make. We weren't able to find Athena, but managed to find our sister. Y/n, daughter of Einar and Athena."

Everyone brighten and cheered at knowing the young daughter of the chief successful made it out alive. Yet another to the bloodline that wouldn't easily be broken.

"Also I due plan on staying here to serve you properly and be the sword and shield of the land and the habitats."

Many burst into cheer knowing that they'd finally have a chief. Cherry stood next to him and took his hand in hers. Glancing down at her with a smile and turned back to the people. His people.

"I'd also like to inform that Cherry will be severing you as well."

A small voice above the cheers spoke up.

"So you two are finally getting married. Congratulations! Let us congrats our new Chief!" A young girl smiled.

That's what everyone processed to do. Salmen and Cherry where swept away to be questioned about the journey, the wedding, and when the celebration of his coronation may be. Liu left to find someone leaving to two alone once more.

"I'll show you around sis, Salmen will be rather busy for the next few days now that he has finally committed himself," Ashaw muttered. "Well unless you'd like to rest."

"I'll be fine."

Y/n took his hand and followed him as led her threw the crowds of people and dragons. Ashaw had drugged her up towards a mountain side.

"Care for a climb?" Ashaw asked.

Shrugging Y/n started with Ashaw following. Only going to a decent size ledge he pulled her closer towards him to make sure she did fall. The moon slowly rises over the horizon by the time they made it.

"I enjoy coming up here to get away from everyone," he smiled starting down at the village that was much bigger than what y/n thought. Behind the rolling the hilling was building, and in front was what looked to be an open field. Where the buildings where was expanded more than the size of the village of Berk.

"The hilling are were the homes are. Salmen thought it better to be hidden from those who flying above. The building over there hold supplies and where the villagers meet for meetings, weddings, healing, crafting, and others things," Ashaw tried to explain. "Basically the hills are were we sleep and where we built the building we gather to do as we need. Like in Berk."

Y/n nodding and froze as a dragon flew above and grabbed her and Ashaw from the cliffside. Screeching in surprise Y/n cling to the dragon for dear life. Ashaw however looked very unpleased.

"Put us down this instant Akilina!" Ashaw ordered.

"Sorry, but your needed by our best and blind healer who wanted to meet your dear sister," a young female voice spoke from above.

Ashaw sighed and shook his head. Slowing down the dragon released them a bit away from the tall structured buildings. And landed near a small hut built into a mountainside. Landing next to them Akilina smirked at them.

"She's inside. I'm Akilina by the way but you can call me Akili."

"Y/n."

It came out as a mutter as she started at the feathered Nightfury. His blue eyes were intense and cold. He was much bigger than Toothless and Sky.