Chapter 17: Hazza and the scaredy-cat

Jessica's P.O.V.

When the boys suggested to take a week break at Paris, I was absolutely stoked.

I couldn't believe it. The decision was so... sudden!

I wasn't surprised though, the lads were the top boyband in the whole world! They could do anything they wanted.

It's just... I always wanted to go to Paris.

If I hadn't met the boys, I'd probably have to beg my parents to go let me go there.

We had enough money, actually. But my parents just don't want me to travel. I have NO idea why. They confuse me.

I was brought back to reality when Liam asked if we wanted to have a movie night.

"Yeah, sure! That would be great." we replied, as Niall was already on his way to the... yup, you guessed it right.

The kitchen.

"I'm gonna pop some popcorn!" He shouted with a huge smile on his face.

"For all of us?" I asked, with a puppy dog face.

"For me, but ofcourse I can for you too, Jessie."

"Thanks a bunch, Nialler."

"WHAT ABOUT US?!" Zayn complained.

"Only for the ladies..." Niall replied, and Zayn groaned, throwing his hands up the air.

"Niall, make some for all of us, will you please?" Liam politely but strictly instructed Niall.

"Uhmm... well... but..." He hesitated.

"NIALL?!" Liam said, like the Daddy he is.

"OK, OK! FINE!" Niall replied, surrendering. Ahh... this baby penguin is a cutie patootie.

We all sat on the sofas in the lounge room. Liam sat on the solo sofa, Louis on the other sofa, he reserved the space beside him for Niall. 

While me, Harry, and Zayn, were sitting on the big sofa. Harry was on my right, and Zayn was on my left.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" Louis asked. Well... we have been sitting here for almost 3 minutes, ready to watch a film, but not even knowing what.

I love life.

"You guys want a horror film or something?" Harry suggested.

"OHHHHH. About that..." I smiled as if I was guilty about something.

"Uhm... Horror films aren't really my sort of thing. I'm gonna get either Harry or Zayn squished."

"That's why I'm suggesting it." Harry smiled cheekily. I glared at him... hard. If there was such thing.

"Alright, Horror movie it is!" Louis shouted.

"What Horror movies do we have?" Liam asked. Right...

"Drag me to hell, Hostel 2, Quarantine 2, and... well... that's about it." Zayn said, looking through the movies we got.

"I see, you're not a big fan of Horror movies. That's why you don't have a lot?" Harry questioned.

"Thanks a lot, Captain Obvious." Niall walked in the lounge room, holding our pop corns.

He handed us ours and we decided to watch Quarantine 2, because the others were too... terrifying, for me.

"I'm gonna get some drinks, and then we'll start the movie." Louis stood up, and headed to the kitchen.

Complete silence filled the room.