3 snaps

"hey wait here, i'm just gonna go get us some food" my bestfriend hara said as she left me alone infront of the ferris wheel.

"mommy! i want to ride the ferris wheel!" a little girl enthusiastically said while tugging on her mom's skirt and pointing at the said ride.

i find the girl's enthusiasm cute as i followed them at sight.

i looked up and saw the huge ride along with the fluffly cotton balls in the sky.

without any hesitation, i took my camera that was just laced around my neck and started to take a picture of it.

1

2

3

snap!

i took out the finished product and confusion was written all over my faceu.

who is this?

i flicked the picture to see if it was only my eyes that was tricking me but the image remained the same

i felt a tap on my shoulder only to meet up with a pair low set brows, doe eyes, jawline that's sharper than a knife, thin lips, and soft dark brown hair.

"i'm sorry but did i blocked your view? i was trying to find signal" the boy infront of me said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

he's such a masterpiece.

he bent down and took the photo that i didn't realized that fell and he smiled at hiself.

"i'm really sorry i ruined your shot!" he apologised as he gave me the photo.

boy, you're even more beautiful than the ferris wheel.

my admiration stop as he waved his giant hands infront of my face.

"uh..hello?"

i shook my head to get away those thoughts as i answered him "o-oh its ok-kay! you can h-have it!"

great.

he chuckled as he ruffled my hair only to see the visible crimson red shade that was plastered on my cheeks. "you're so cute. But you should take it, so you can remember me wherever you go" he winked at me as he walked away

but before he could go anywhere further, i called him "hey!"

he looked back raising one of his brows

"may i know your name?" i asked

he smiled, his bunny teeth showing "its jeon jungkook" he answered as he completely disappeard from my sight

i looked at the photo again as i mumbled out a few words

"i will remember you jungkook"