2. Introduction , Finally

"Sleeping Beauty wake up , pleaseee-
I woke up hearing that sweet voice from before in the same dark room and leather bed.

While turning around I noticed that girl or should I say more like a boy ? His/Her eyes captured my blurry sigh.

"You are finally awake. Thank God , it was pretty hard to reanimate you." pair of sharp white teeth grinned at me.

"H-ahah after all you are real. Not only in my head ? How ? Where are we exactly ?" I asked looking directly right in these blue eyes. For some reason they were as same as mine.

"But of course I am real ! You insult me like that. About your questions , I will gladly explain but first try to get up. You must be stiff because I drained you. I am sorry , really, but your blood is way too tasty . Probably because we are compatible....OH THAT's it !" It glanced me with that sudden realisation.

Grabbing my hand and forcibly making me drink a weird pastel pink consistency. My eyes stopped on the liquid. It seemed like a strawberry milk but that wasn't the case I suppose.

'The glass is cute though' I thought with giggling expression

"Glad you like it. That's my favourite one! Be my guest , Sun." It smiled.

"Y-You....my thoughts ? CARE TO EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS ?" My voice was on the edge of cracking and the tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"B-But darling , I can catch your thoughts which is pretty amazing , otherwise I'd be so distant ! Glad you like the glass by the way." hugging me with a soft smile I leaned on him and cried my eyes until dry.

—————2 hours of crying later———————
"D-Do you feel better now , hun? Besides I didn't even introduce myself , right?" I looked at its' pretty face.

Strangely enough it reminded me of somebody... Way too pretty and delicate to be a human ?

"Y-You haven't , yet. Please do."I responded with teary eyes.

"My name is Victor , it's my pleasure to meet you. I already know you but please do introduce."

"I am Violet. Victor , huh ? So you are a boy ? I had doubts. You need my blood and I have a wish. What's all that?" I asked with questioning stare.

"Absolutely accurate guesses. You are my precious blood bank and I will give you a full explanation but please drink your food first." He grinned and passed me the glass form the table.

I had no other choice but to chug it down
until the last drop because my pulse was low.
The room was a huge vacuum space and all it can be heard was our breathing and my sucking on the glass , which turned out quite delicious. If I could describe it , the taste of very sweet strawberry milk and blood.

"Good girl

"Good girl. See it's not that bad. From now on that's your only food. Unfortunately, you have to get used to it but if you want to remain conscious and sane that's the only way." Victor looked at me while taking care of the glass.

"But why ? Am I not human ? Victor....."

"Not exactly human but still as vulnerable as human."

"Then what am I ? What's the most teasing what are you ? " I stood up on my feet.

"It's a long story , gal."He sat next to me with a glass of red liquor and hugged me.

"You will learn with the time but I will explain enough that you need to know for now."