"Normal day"

*Hi guys, it's my first 'book' which means i suck at it :)

But it's about Jennie's perspective when she was in sch,note that its a fan fic so it ain't true... Have fun!!*

"Hey! Wait up! I need to talk to you." Jennie heard a faint voice from a distance as when she turned around,she saw her classmate, Rose whilst walking to school.

"Jennie, can I have you act in one of my upcoming videos?" Rose questioned.

"Sure!! I'm glad to help out." Jennie answered while she entered the bus to school...

Upon reaching her destination, Jennie almost fell when she misjudged the distance of the bus exit and the pavement. Luckily, someone caught her by pulling her hand. He had beautiful brown eyes below smooth looking black hair. She thanked him and continued on her journey. On the way to school, she felt an unwanted presence trailing her footsteps as she fastened her pace to trow the anonymous person out of it's vision.

When Jennie entered the classroom, she was greeted with a delightful , hi, from her friends... After so, she went to her table to get ready for the lesson.

Before The lesson started, Jennie's teacher, Miss Morgan, introduced a yound and extremely attractively cute guy whom was unusually familiar.

He greeted himself to the class whilst Jennie caught him staring at her for a majority of the time. While doing so, he was telling the class his background and ask everyone to call him Jimin.

After the introduction, Jimin took a seat beside Jennie and while doing so, Jennie didn't seem to care that he was having dilated eyes on her.

Jimin was about to speak up to her but the class suddenly started before he had a chance to do so.

*Hey again, I hope you found this story reasonably good and i'll try my best to continue the story!!"