1st day of school (Part 1)

Pricilla Pov

Monday 7:00am 

*Pricilla's Alarm on her phone*

And I want ya, call me ya Willy Wonka

Yeah I know they after me,

I got that Chocolate factory

Come thru come thru lil mama come thru

If you know what's good for you

Come thru come thru lil shawty come thru

Pricilla:UGH WHAT THE HELL?!?! (Grabs the phone and turns off the Alarm)

She gets up and walks to bathroom and does her hygiene thing and straightens her hair she’s halfway done and hears banging on her door.

Pricilla: WHAT! 

Trina (Pricilla's little sister): Your annoying friend Kira is here!

Pricilla: Tell her to come to my room then

Trina opened the door and looked inside her room and said "Girl i am not your maid get her yo self" Pricilla looked away from her mirror and got up to go get kira. Kira was in front of the house on their stairs(PICTURE IS ON THE SIDE)Kira walked in "Aye I hate yo sister for real she always got something to say to somebody" Kira complained as we went to my room I agreed with her and sat down where i was again.

"Next time knock and walk straight past her and come to my room, because she is always going to start running her mouth “I warned her 

"I will I just needed permission" She laughed and sat on my bed

15 min later*

"Okay you ready? I’m done with my hair “I asked and she nodded and got her stuff

"Wait what are we going to do about Natalie this year? “She asked as she looked up at me

"She said she was going to jump me today on Facebook but i really didn’t care because we have the squad plus I can handle her, Just dont start anything with her when we get there just be chill she’s just mad because we aren’t talking to her anymore after all the drama she tried to start last year. I don’t feel like dealing with her, but if she wants to fight i will fight her best friend or not “I said as we walked up to the school to meet Donika and Lala.

They were standing on the stairs talking and we walked up and hugged them and joined the conversation. All we heard was a whole bunch of girls screaming we all looked back and seen a limo drive up.

Lala: What the fuck?

Donika: what is going on?

Me:I don’t even know, Who the hell is that?

I see a afro come up from the car and all the girls went crazy then 3 more guys come out, and we just looked and we seen it was mindless behavior and we all looked at each other and continued our conversation. Wow everyone was star struck but me and the girls are used to seeing celebrities since my dad is a producer.

Kira: Damn these girls thirsty, Its good i got a water bottle in my book bag.

Me: True they need to hop the fuck off like seriously they look stupid

Lala :Aye isn’t that Natalie and her 3 little minions walking over here give my bae Pricilla dirty looks?

I turned around seen them and turned back and continued to talk like i really didn’t care.