CHAPTER 11: MALLOW'S NIGHT

Another rest day for Ash and the girls. As punishment for having instant sex inside locker room, Ash needs to carry out his girlfriends' bag all the time they went shopping. "How long will I endure the pain and torture?" asked Ash. The girls giggle. "You'll thank us later on. After all we all did this for you," said May. The raven haired guy sighs.

Meanwhile, Trip walks around, thinking about incoming battle. He just finished his battle and almost lost to his opponent. He hears girl laughing and look up to see Ash and his girls walk towards the nearby bench. He growls and walk towards them.

Ash and the girls relax on the bench, eating ice cream. "Hopefully, that's the last one. My arms are kinda sore right now," said Ash. "Yeah, it is everything we need for tonight," said May. "And Mallow and Lana will be coming here this evening since they have missed their turn because of their duty," said Lillie. "Oh boy," said Ash.

"Well well, isn't it the prince and his bitches!" Ash and the girls look at new coming Trip. He growls in anger as Cynthia holds his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "What do you want?" asked May, annoyed. "Nothing. Just want to see the prince's whores enjoying themselves," said Trip with a smirk. "Just get lost, Trip. You're unwanted here," said Ash, clearly very pissed. Trip laughs as he walk away. Suddenly, his foot hits one of the growing root as he falls onto the ground, his face hits Donphan's poop. "Bad guy falls in poop, classic element of physical comedy. Now comes the part that we throw our heads back and laugh," said Iris.

[Iris in the middle, May on the left, Dawn on the right. The orang utan will be wild Inferape]

Sabrina, Lillie and Serena giggle. Cynthia chuckles. "Next time, try not to be a pain in a butt hole or the karma will hit you, kid," teased Iris. "Come on girls, let's head back to the hotel and leave that pathetic alone," said May as they walk towards the hotel, followed by Cynthia that pull Ash's hand. Trip stands up, still hearing the laughter among the people and Pokemon around. He growls in anger and walk away.

At night, Mallow and Ash stand outside the window, looking at the stars. "How's Alola?" asked Ash. "Just normal and peace aside the challenger for Z crystal," said Mallow. "Any new recipe?" asked the raven haired guy. The green haired girl smiles. "Of course but it is seasonal so can't prepare it everyday," said Mallow. Ash smiles and kiss her forehead. "Ash," called Mallow. The raven haired guy looks at his girlfriend that pull him towards the bed. "Now, it is my turn to let you conquer my womb. My egg is waiting for the owner to claim it," said Mallow. "What egg?" asked Ash. Instead of answering, Mallow kisses him. Both of them kissing as Ash undresses Mallow as her almost D cup breast bounce freely. He gropes her breast, earning a cute moan from dark skin girl. He then kisses and lick her nipples, causing her to moan again, unconsciously spread her leg. He moves to between her legs and lick her pussy, causing a scream from green haired girl as she reach her climax. "You sure are sensitive down here," said Ash. "Just put it in me, Ash," said Mallow. "As you wish," said Ash as he positions his cock at her pussy and push it in. Mallow feels her hymen tear up from the intrusion. "Should I stop?" asked Ash, worried. "You can stop after you claim me with your seed. Now push harder, I want it all in me," said Mallow. The raven haired guy keeps on pushing his cock, spreading her vagina and finally forcing the gate of her womb to open. Mallow moans again, feeling the pounding. Few hours later, Mallow is reaching her 5th climax and screams hard as Ash fires his cum deep into her unprotected womb, making it expend.

Outside the room, Lillie looks at Lana that fidgeting. "Calm down, Lana. You will be fine," said Lillie. "I know but this is my first time," said Lana. "It was my first time too but he handled it with care," said Lillie. "What about pregnancy?" asked Lana. "I don't mind. After all, I want him to father my child," said Lillie.