LET GO

*I suggest to play the song while you guys are reading this chapter and again I'm sorry for my bad english ㅠㅡㅠ*

Jungkook startled as he saw two people stood by the door in front of him, it was his parents. He just came to visit both of their sons without told any of them about it before. Both of their parents lived in Japan since Jungkook's father had moved there for his job five years ago. So Jungkook and Taehyung had a different father. Taehyung's father had died when he was just one year old. A year later his mother had got married to Jungkook's father and that was how Jungkook born into this world. While Taehyung still used his biological father's last name which is Kim and Jungkook used his father's last name Jeon. Even though they were brothers a lot of people thought they were not because they got different last name. Despite the different Mr. Jeon loved both of boys equally, and so the boys.

"Mom! Dad!" he shrieked.

"Oh Jungkookie my baby, come here!" his mom reached for him so she could hug him.

"Where's your brother by the way?" his father asked as he let himself entered the house and so the boy and his mother.

"Hyungie is in hospital dad," Jungkook cooed.

"What? Hospital? Is he sick?" Mr and Mrs. Jeon panicked as he heard the news.

"No, it's not him, it's Yoongi hyung well..." the boy sighed. "He has cancer and he has been in medication for months but recently it's just getting worst and now he need to stay in hospital."

Both of his parent shocked by the news. They knew how closed Taehyung with Yoongi even when they still lived in small town mrs. Jeon's hometown. But then two years after Yoongi's mother died Taehyung's family had moved to this big city because of mr. Jeon's work. That was when Taehyung met Jimin. Even though they were part away for few years they still kept contact each other untill five years ago when Yoongi was in his senior year of high school decided to transfer school so he could achieve his dream as a musician. They met again as Yoongi transfered to the same school with Taehyung but the younger was just in his freshman year at the moment.

"Oh God poor boy, anyway why don't we go to see him too honey? I miss the boys though," Mrs. Jeon suggested to his husband which her husband agreed right away. So Jungkook drove them to hospital.

As they entered the hospital, they ran into Taehyung who was on his way to buy lunch for Jimin. that friend of his hadn't eat anything since morning as he lost appetite seeing his lover weakly laid on the hospital's bed with some hoses around him. Taehyung startled seeing both of his parent were in hospital. His mother jumped on him right away hugged him closely and so his father. He threw a confused glance at his little brother. The youngest just smiled slightly.

"Mom, Dad! What are you doing here?" the oldest son wondered.

"We're here to see you and Yoongi. Oh I miss you so much my baby. By the way what are you doing out here?" his mother asked.

"Oh I'm going to buy a lunch for Jiminie, he hasn't eat anything since morning yet," he sighed.

"Oh Jiminie is here too? Of course he is. They're couple right?" the oldest son simply nodded by his mother question. "Ah I almost forget, great then I can meet all of them," the mother looked somehow excited as she was going to meet the boys. Jungkook then offered to buy the lunch for Jimin so his brother could take their parents to meet both of his friends.

"Just let me buy the lunch hyung! so you can take mom and dad to meet the hyungs," the older nodded and took their parents to Yoongi's room.

---