004-alpha kennedy and alpha raleigh

june 10th, two weeks after the full moon

Asher ~ what are you doing today?

Delaney ~ not sure yet, probably go shopping or something if even that

Asher ~ wanna hang?

My stomach flips at the thought of just the two of us together and I smile at my phone as I reply.

Delaney ~ sure, do you have something in mind that you wanna do?

Asher ~ actually the present alphas would like to meet you, I told them how we met the other day and they were beyond excited to meet you

Delaney ~ oh yay! I'm so glad to hear that! I'm looking forward to meeting them and seeing you soon!

Asher ~ :)

Asher ~ maybe we could do something after they leave like get food or something

Delaney ~ I'm always down to get food

Asher ~ I thought that would be the case lol, see you soon!

Although I'm usually a laid-back person, a possible date with Asher made my head spin and my heart flutter.

I quickly jump in the shower to have more time to spend on my hair and makeup, I also needed to make a good first impression on the alphas.

I walk out of my bathroom and stand in front of my closest to decide what to wear; I end up deciding on something simple, a pair of black ripped jeans and a dusty-rose colored halter top and my Vans.

I sit in at my vanity and begin my makeup until I'm interrupted by a knock at the door.

"It's open," I say as I hold the eyelash curler up to my eye. 

I watch my Mom close the door behind her and gently sit on the bed, "Where are you headed tonight?"

I put the eyelash curler back on the vanity and brush the mascara onto my lashes, "Just a friend."

She tilts her head, "That's the fifth time in the past couple of weeks, that's the most you've gone out for the amount of time you've lived here. Who's this friend?"

"Just a guy I met at school. And then I'm going to another girl's house that's from school."

"Who's the boy? Is he your age?"

"His name is Asher. He's nineteen but that's only because he wasn't put into school until he was six, he's a senior right now with me."

"Asher...?"

I roll my eyes and try to hide my smile, "Asher Sage, I met him through one of his other friends, the girl that I'm going to hang out with after."

"Do you like him?"

My Mom and Dad tried to stay as close to me as possible, but it was typical for them to begin to drift at my age.

I shrug and answer in all honesty, "I'm not sure yet, I'm still trying to figure that out.

She grins, "It's good that you're not rushing it, I hope it works out Dyl."

She stands up and begins to walk out as I look up at her and smile, "Thanks."

She leaves the room and closes the door behind her and I look back at the mirror and at myself, coming to my senses. I guess I really don't know if I'm into Asher yet, I guess I just have to let this takes its time.