TWO. - ❝HELLO BITCHES ❞

Y/N slammed open the door wide open of the Yaoyorozu's estate. She waltzed on the expensive carpet inside the mansion. "I'M HERE!" the young girl yelled out cheerfully.

The maids made their way to her bowing. They already knew her as she was a regular guest. "Lady L/N what may we assist you today?" They asked in unison.

Y/N's brow twitched with annoyance.

"First of all call me Y/N" she told them the one hundredth time already. It is a a pain for her to have them remember to call her by her first name since they had to be formal with guest.

"My apologies Lady Y/N." They said not moving from their spot in front of her.

"Where's Momo?" Y/N asked them.

"Lady Yaoyorozu is in her chamber."

"Alright then! I hope you guys stay in good health," and then she was off heading towards the raven haired girl.

Like lighting she appeared in the middle of Yaoyorozu fancy room. Yaoyorozu was just finishing her homework just as Y/N walked in her room.

"Ah Y/N you're already here," Yaoyorozu smiled at her. Y/N pouted a little. "You didn't hear me all the way downstairs?! Have you gone deaf women!?" Y/N exaggeratedly said, making her way towards Yaoyorozu's bed plopping herself on it.

Yaoyorozu giggled a little at the girl's words. "What do you want to do today?" Yaoyorozu asked her, also plopping herself onto her bed.

Y/N held a hand on her chin thinking in her head. "Hm let's go to this ice cream shop not too far away from here!" She recommended to the other girl.

"Sounds great!" Yaoyorozu agreed. With that Y/N pulled Yaoyorozu with her to the ice cream shop making no time to waste to put on proper clothes to go out in town.

Their time at the ice cream shop was fantastic and delicious. They had a great time and decided to do it again some other time.

Even when they were at the ice cream shop. Yaoyorozu seemed to have fun but Y/N seemed anxious. She hoped Yaoyorozu would let her sleep at her house again tomorrow.