kim namjoon ;; one night stand

김 남준
"you lied."

Requested by @SophiaBTSlover

I giggled as Namjoon buried his head in my neck, tickling me. I wrapped my arms his neck as he tackled me on the bed with kisses everywhere.

"God, you're so beautiful." I blushed and turned my head sideways so he wouldn't see how much of a mess I was becoming.

"Shush and get in bed with me. You need sleep especially for tomorrow." I scooted over to my side of the bed and Namjoon got on his side.

I felt sad because tonight was going to be the last night that he would sleep with me since tomorrow would be the kick start the beginning of his world tour.

I rested on my side and felt his arms snake around me.

"You promise you'll still love me when you come back?" I was joking around but deep inside I was insecure that, that my worst fears would come true. I heard him scoff.

"I love you more than you know and I promise that I'll never stop loving you." I gushed and my insides were melting once I heard his words of reassurance.

I sighed as I turned around and cuddled myself in his embrace. I drew circles on his chest as I thought deeply about how much I would miss him during the months.

"I'm gonna miss you so much..."

"Trust me, I'll be missing you more." I smiled and sniffed as tear trailed down my cheek. Namjoon wiped my tear and engulfed me in a hug that made time stop.

"Don't cry, you'll make me cry." I laughed and tried my best to stop the tears that wanted to spill out my eyes.

The airport speakers suddenly spoke and made Namjoon pull away from our hug, making me long for his warmth.

"Flight 95, departing soon! All passengers please come on." I stood on the top of my toes and let my lips find its way home on his lips before he could say anything.

I pulled away and sighed while smiling sadly.

"You should go." He nodded and kissed me on the forehead.

"Don't forget that I love you." He whispered the words in my ear and I watched as he turned around and walked away, his figure getting smaller and smaller until it became a dot and then gone.

"I won't." I whispered.

8 MONTHS LATER

"One small iced latte!" I got up and thanked the worker and sipped my latte as I went back and sat in my seat in the fairly busy cafe.