Drunk in love

"Hey mom I am going to spend the night with Paisley tonight, the party ran a little later than I though and so I am gonna stay with Paisley. Love you" I said to my mom on the phone trying to sound sober. She said yes. The only way she would let me go to the party tonight is if Paisley and Quinn went too. I lied..and I never lie to my mom.

We arrived to Teo's house. We walked in silently because he didn't want to wake up his mom, dad, and Ally. As soon as we got to his room he went it the bathroom and locked the door. I heard sniffles and I could tell he was crying. The kissing Kade incident really hurt him, and everything Kade said to him did too. Like the part were Kade said I wanted him. That wasn't true. I was confused just like Teo said. I only want Teo, I love him.

Teo's POV 😝

I tried to not cry loud, I don't want her to hear. I am so mad and hurt and I don't know, all these emotions are running through my mind. What do I say to her? I guess I need to say something, I needed to know if what Kade was saying about her wanting him was true and why she kissed him. I opened the door...

Alexa's POV 😋

He finally opened the door. He came and sat next to me on his bed. "Is it true?" He asked "Huh?" I said back. "What Kade said about you wanting him?" He answered. "No I was drunk, Teo. I was a mess. My emotions were heightened. I couldn't control my actions. I'm so sorry. Do you forgive me?" I pleaded...a few seconds went by..."Yes. If you promise to not ever get drunk again, and never kiss another guy. You're my girl. Remember that" he said

We fell asleep together, my head on his chest, and his hand on my stomach. I felt safe. And I knew I was in love.

💕💗☺️