Chapter 19

Mitch's POV

I woke up to a bag next to me. Next to it read a note.

~

Mitch,

I decided I would go and get you something. I know it isn't much but the reason I wanted you to get something is because of you being the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. You mean the absolute world to me. You constantly put a smile on my face. You make me get butterflies in my stomach and also make me lose my words.
Here is litte something in return.

Jerome<3

~

I reached in the bag and pulled out a black V-neck Tee and a new pair of ripped skinny jeans.

I smiled.

He really does care about me.

I walked downstairs to go see him. To say 'thank you.'

There he was. My soon-to-be fiancé sitting on the couch.

I walked behind him and kissed him from behind.

"Thank you babe..." I whispered.

He smiled and kissed back.

"Anything for you."

A thought came into mind. Today...

"Jerome!" I walked away from him. "Get dressed and meet me in the car! No questions shall be asked."

He was silent.

"But-..."

"No booty sass!"

We both went to go get dressed. Jerome met me in the car as I got my hoodie and car keys. I went out to the car and drove to the place he first took me too to confess his feelings for me. Today was my turn.

I parked the car in the same place. Jerome got out then me.

He was quiet.

We both walked over to the railing and stood there. We looked at each other till it was time.

"Jerome..." He looked at me.

I am really going for it. I got down on one knee. Jerome looked over at me and gasped.

"I love you so much. When I met you I could not have imagined what our relationship would evolve into, or how much you could mean to me, although from the second I met you I knew that you were very special. Now I know how very special you really are and I'm so in love with you. You've taken me to a place that I couldn't have believed possible. Let's continue this forever, building the perfect life, and growing old together. I'll be your knight in shining armor, there to protect you from all that life can throw at you. Be my husband and give me the privilege of being your husband, always and forever."

I smiled opening up the red, velvet box with diamond lining.

There was silence for a few minutes but soon...