e l e v e n

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E 

"Can you please look at me for 2 seconds?" I pleaded as I sat down next to my little sister. She looks my way for a slight second then turns back to her eggs without a word coming from her mouth. She has been avoiding me and also she has been talking to her dolls like I'm not in the room with her.

"Gamma do you hear something? I keep hearing things." She turns to my grandma who was sipping on her tea, making eye contact with me. She raised a brow at me and I darted my eyes to Violet and back to her. 

When she got the message that I wanted her to talk to her, grandma clear's her throat while putting her tea on the table.

"Violet sweetheart, your brother trying to talk to you and it's very rude to ignore him." She said sweetly to her.

Violet frowns at grandma, giving her a sour face. "I'm not ignoring him, I'm ignoring his mean twin. I think the nice Blue is missing and I'm waiting for him to return." She answered, kicking her legs back in forth in her chair.

Grandma turned to me and mouthed I tried. Sighing, I shook my head at this nonsense.

My mom came into the kitchen with her usual business attire on and she was on the phone with her client as usual. "No, I suggest her to get the leather white couch for her office, It won't look right with all the black in the room." She sighs then continues. "Okay, ill handle it when I get there, okay bye." She hangs up her phone then turns to us with a smile.

"Sorry about that" She apologies while grabbing a mug from the cabinet then pours the coffee in her mug, taking it between her lips.

"Hey, mom can you take Violet to school? I have to run to the Cooper's house for the morning." She asked my grandma who dismisses her then answers with a yeah sure.

My mom places her coffee on the counter while walking towards me. By the look she is giving me is telling me that she is going to ask me a question.

"I haven't seen Grace around here lately? What happened?" She gave me the stare that demands the answer truthfully. 

If she would just sit down like a real mom then I would tell her what has been going on with me. "She has been busy with other things," I told her while looking down at the floor instead of meeting her eyes.

Someone grab my chin harshly to look them in the eye and it was my mom. "Don't lie to me Blue and I'm serious. I have been watching your behavior for the past couple of days." It pisses me off that she hasn't known the slightest that I was upset or confused.