Introduction

Hello! Okay, first things first! No, once upon a time, that's cheesy. Wait, it was a dark and stormy night...... no, that's been already used and it was daytime. I'll just start straight away.

Not a lot of people know about me. The real me anyways. I remember the day my life changed and for the best, I presume.

It was a cool Sunday afternoon, summer break was over and the hectic work of school was lingering over my head. I always felt that once you get into summer holidays, you end up sleeping late and getting up late and just lazing around, in fact, it feels like school would never start again. Sure, this is how life is. But my life was a bit different than that.

School was the only place that I felt like me but it was also a place full of people who could hurt you. Yes, I am referring to bullies.

Father always told me to be nice, and people will be too. "Stay out of trouble and you'll be alright".These were his words and I always followed obediently.

One thing that I wished for was that Father would be there. I did good in school and was a good daughter in general but that didn't make Father stay home for longer.  He was "married to his job", as my Aunt Greta would say and I agreed with her.

Aunt Greta was a nice person, she was the best martial artist of her time and I learned a lot from her. She thought me a lot of her martial arts techniques and made me into a "strong woman", at least, she called me that on every meeting.

My name is Kim Sun-hee and I am fifteen years old. I go to high school, I am not that tall and not that pretty but pretty anyways, I mean beauty is only skin deep right? I'm average and I look like any other human being. I guess, I'm trying to make myself sound special but I just am not that special to begin with, except for the fact that I know Martial Arts.

Father had to leave me with her when I was young so he could focus on his work and I used to attend the school she taught her fighting skills at.

Martial arts is a lot like ballet and cheerleading, without the shouts and powerful kicks but because I couldn't do either if those moves gracefully, I was never on the cheerleading team or dance class. I never volunteered for dance class to begin with.

What is fathers so called "job", you ask? Oh right, you didn't . Well, I'm still going to tell you.

He's a police officer and had dealt with many deadly criminals. He used to be a secret agent before he had me and I think Mother fell in love with that profession. She used to tell me stories of his adventures because he was never home but sad to say, she was gone too quickly and that's when I stayed with Aunt Greta who fed me, trained me and told me how heroic my father was. After becoming a police official, people still wanted him to be an agent like before but he declined just to spend time with me but he wasn't home even then.

I had friends though, two best friends. One of them was a tiny young, beautiful girl named Shi-Jimin. She was a brilliant person and I mean  literary, she got good grades easily. She was pretty so many boys wanted to date her, she is also popular since she's the lead cheerleader and she also spent her summer work for charity with her Father. She got a spend a lot of time with him. Despite being popular, she was kind and cute and pretty, I was a bit jealous of her I guess but we became friends really quickly and she liked being around me and we were really close and because of that I never got into trouble with the popular kids.

Jimin even asked me to join her but I declined because I never thought that I belonged in the popular circle

Another of my closest friend was my childhood friend Kim Kibum. I called him Key for short because it suited him, he was a bit of a nerd but I guess the glasses gave it away, he actually blossomed into a young man and despite his nerd like appearance. He was rather charming but he was teased by the other children back in kindergartner because his glasses were bigger than his face. I liked his glasses. And we had become instant friends for longer than I can remember and even though he had changed his look a little, his heart as the same.  He was the same shy, cute and friendly Key that I knew.

So, now you know about me and my friends, but this is the story of how my life changed from then onwards

So, now you know about me and my friends, but this is the story of how my life changed from then onwards. It changed me and the people around me too. Let's me recap on how it all happened and this time, you get to join me too!