tiny little secret | x

Thank you for 20k!

Edit: wattpad deleted the draft I had so I had to rewrite it (that's why the updates late) smhhh

*Not proof read, beat me up if you notice a mistake  (you will, I'll be prepared.)

"Yoongi, you kinda have to," Jimin said, trying to sound stern.

"I don' wan' to go to work an' watch ofer kids haf fun and not be able to pway too!" Yoongi crossed his arms and stomped his foot, his bratty side coming out.

"There's not another option. You are going to work."

"No 'm not an Poop-Head-Jimin can't make me."

Jimin sighed and closed his eyes, thinking of what else he can do. Obviously, he doesn't want to force Yoongi out of littlespace, but they do have a rent they need to pay.

"Fine, you can stay home. But, you have to listen to Poop-Head-Jimin and do as I say all day and go to work tomorrow."

Yoongi groaned, but agreed to the conditions nonetheless, and went go sit on the sofa while Jimin phoned the school.

"Hello it's Min Yoongis' friend, Park Jimin, unfortunately, Yoongi's sick and unable to come into work today."

"Oh, what a shame. I'll make a note of it. When you expect him to return?"

"Tomorrow."

"Alright. Thank you for letting us know and I hope he feels better soon."

Quick goodbyes were exchanged and then Jimin joined Yoongi,  who was actually being good while Jimin was busy.

================================
It's short, it's random, but I'll update tomorrow (or the day after) so it's okay

I slowly losing hope for this fanfic sighhh

Oof shameless self promo: I've started publishing chapters for milkman if you want to check that out! It'd be a lot to me :3

THANK YOU FOR READING