0.1

~Michaels POV~

I can't believe they've done this again...... He promised he wouldn't do it anymore. She promised she won't do it anymore. I can't believe it. My family is full of bullshit.

"Michael!! What's wrong?!" Jade says pulling me in for a hug. I immediately hug her back. I love Jades hugs.

Jade is the little sister I never had but always dreamed for.

I admit my problems aren't as worse as her's and her brother's, (but mostly her's) but I think that's what makes us so close as friends. Brothers and sisters. Family.

Even though she wasn't strong enough to hold all of her problems, she still helped me through mine.

Her dark brown eyes show so much emotion, but only Jaydn and I see it.

Her long black hair covers her face when she wants the voices to stop.

Her scars scattered around her tanned skin makes her who she is.

Her plump pink lips tremble when she's about to cry.

She was naturally beautiful, but she doesn't see it, all she sees is demons and fat. I admit I've had a crush on her before and I know that she's had a crush on me as well at the same time.... But we didn't do anything about it because it would ruin our friendship. I love her as a sister.

"My m-m-mum cheated o-on my d-dad a-and my d-d-dad found o-out.... Then m-m-my dad gr-grabbed a f-fucking k-k-knife and s-started bashing h-her and d-d-dad cut her.... HE FUCKING CUT HER!! D-dad got Ella involved!! HE FUCKING GOT MY OLDER SISTER INVOLVED BECAUSE APPARENTLY IT WAS HER FUCKING FAULT!! D-dad s-s-slapped her and th-then p-p-pushed her to the ground...... S-she hit her head on the corner o-of the table and I DONT FUCKING KNOW IF SHES AWAKE OR NOT!!! THEY FUCKING PROMISED. MUM PROMISED NOT TO CHEAT ON DAD!! AND DAD FUCKING PROMISED NOT TO HIT MUM AND GET ELLA INVOLVED!!! WHAT FUCKING FAMILY DOES ALL THIS BULLSHIT!! I can't even call them family anymore....... Jade? You're my family right?" I ask softly.....

We are now on the couch and she's rocking me back and forth.

"Shhhhh, of course I am your family.... I will always be your family...... I will never leave you," she whispers. I can tell she's crying as well. Shit.

"Thank you Jadalee" I sheepishly smile at the new nickname.

"Jadalee? That's new," I can tell she's smiling now.

~Jade-Maree~

"My m-m-mum cheated o-on my d-dad a-and my d-d-dad found o-out.... Then m-m-my dad gr-grabbed a f-fucking k-k-knife and s-started bashing h-her and d-d-dad cut her.... HE FUCKING CUT HER!! D-dad got Ella involved!! HE FUCKING GOT MY OLDER SISTER INVOLVED BECAUSE APPARENTLY IT WAS HER FUCKING FAULT!! D-dad s-s-slapped her and th-then p-p-pushed her to the ground...... S-she hit her head on the corner o-of the table and I DONT FUCKING KNOW IF SHES AWAKE OR NOT!!! THEY FUCKING PROMISED. MUM PROMISED NOT TO CHEAT ON DAD!! AND DAD FUCKING PROMISED NOT TO HIT MUM AND GET ELLA INVOLVED!!! WHAT FUCKING FAMILY DOES ALL THIS BULLSHIT!! I can't even call them family anymore....... Jade? You're my family right?" He asks softly.

I can feel tears freely falling down my face. And I do nothing to stop them.

I never knew it got this bad...... All I knew is that Michaels mum cheats on his dad and his dad makes punishment for her..... Not sexual ones. Ones full of abuse.......

"Shhhhh, of course I am your family.... I will always be your family...... I will never leave you," I whisper.

"Thanks Jadalee" I look down to him and he's smiling up at me which causes me to smile with him.

"Jadalee? That's new," I'm defiantly smiling now. "Do you want to sleep in my room or in Jaydn's extra bed in his room?"

"He doesn't cuddle me." He pouts.

"I'll cuddle you" I laugh.

"Really?" He challenges.

"Yes. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy and forget about your problems....." I say

"Okay..... I'll just grab some clothes and I'll meet you in your room" he says with a wink.

"Ew. No. Don't wink at me." I scrunch my face up, but laugh straight after. I say while he's heading to Jaydn's room.

Michael comes back with Jaydn's shorts on and no top. Loving the sight..... Ew. No. Never saying that again. I'm already in bed holding my guitar and playing some chords.

"Come join me Mikey.." I say patting the space next to me.

"Okay....." He lifts the covers and sits next to me. He grabs my guitar out of my hands and starts playing a song Ive never heard before.

"What song is that?" I ask him.

"It's a new song that my band mate wrote, it's called Gotta Get Out." He tells me.

"Can you sing it for me? Pleeeeeeease" I ask him pulling the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay." He sighs.

Even when the sky is falling down

Even when the earth is crumbling around my feet.....

Even when we try to say goodbye

And you could cut the tension with a knife in here.....

'Coz I know what'll happen

If we get through this....

That's all it takes me to fall asleep............

Song: Stacie Orrico ~Strong Enough

Instagram: Feels._.5SOS

Twitter: @Celia_Janexx

VOTE? COMMENT? TOUCH MICHAEL CLIFFORDS EYEBROW PIERCING?