Chapter 1: The Idea

It was June 29th 2013 when I was at my best friends house spending the night. I was on her spare bed browsing through my Facebook around midnight, messaging a few friends asking what they were up to and just chatting..the usual. My best friend Cassidy was looking through some people's pictures from this concert in Boston which gave me the idea that the two of us should go to a concert. It was at that moment when we both thought that would be fun so knowing me I quickly went to ticketmaster and looked at upcoming shows in Boston MA. It was that moment my jaw came flying down when I read "Justin Bieber July 20,2013 TD Garden BELIEVE TOUR" I immediately brought it up to her saying we should go omg. I never told her it was my dream to see him because I always kept it on the down low because I didnt want to get made fun of or what not being sophomores in high school. She then agreed to go with me and I was looking at the seats and the prices ranged from $75 to $1200 (including meet&greet and a seat in the first five rows.) I clicked on random ticket finding with a price range of $90 to $125. It brought me to Lodge 12 row 10 seats 4&5 i went to seating chart inside TD Garden and it was so close to the walk way where he would be coming out on sometimes during the show. I then saved them knowing I only had 24 hours to have her bring it up to her parents and vise versa for me.