𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. Revelations

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤 — 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

         BETTY GREEDILY DRANK the cup of coffee that Brendon, foolishly, placed in front of her as a free gift since she was staying up late to study for her journalism exam which was occurring in the following days. He felt bad giving her the caffeine which wouldn't allow her to sleep for the next couple of hours, but at the same time if he hadn't she would've gotten up and made herself a cup of her own since she was going to need to stay up anyway. He was just one option.

Bren was cleaning the different appliances as Brendon was supposed to be wiping off the tables before he got sidetracked and made Betty her last cup of the night (she had already had two since the time she had gotten to the coffee shop at nine), which he regretted as he looked at her now but it was too late to grab the cup away from her. If he tried he would be mauled by a self-deprived and coffee driven Betty Brant who was already in a terrible state since losing her internship.

"You are a god, Brendon," Betty praised him as she eagerly chugged the hot beverage, which must have burned her because he had just finished making it, "A god."

"Thanks," Brendon sent a smile to her before getting his rag and spray bottle, continuing to actually do his job rather than waste time, he did actually want to get some sleep tonight, "But the god of what? I mean I can't just be Brendon the Useless or whatever."

Betty scoffed, "The god of coffee and helping your friends, obviously." She rolled her eyes as she explained it to him in a duh tone as if he should have already known this, "But if you're going to be so dumb, I might just have to demote you to a mortal again."

"Whatever," Brendon shook his head, finishing up one table and moving to the next, "Who wants to be a god of coffee and friendship when Thor exists and is obviously so much better."

Betty pushed out her bottom lip, "You're right. Thor is pretty great."

"Pretty great? He's so fucking amazing and now he has this short hair and he looks hot – like absolutely stunning kinda hot. Like, if I wasn't with Peter and I met Thor, I'd so fuck him," Brendon said.

"I think the better question is who wouldn't fuck Thor?" Betty posed.

"You're gay," Brendon reminded her.

She looked at him blankly, "And?"

Brendon looked at her for a second before nodding his head, "Alright, you're right. Anyone would fuck Thor."

"Obviously," Betty rolled her eyes, "I'm always right – don't forget that."

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?" Bren shouted, coming towards them as he finished cleaning the appliances.