Chapter Twenty Three (subsequently)

I've been doing good without you, Grace. It's only been three weeks but I am getting there. I went back to my construction job and you went back to your sober clean life. At least that's what your facebook says.

You're not dating anyone but I have seen you on tinder and bumble. Though I never swipe right. I'm hoping you never saw me on those or swiped right.

I want you to be happy. I wasn't lying about that. You deserve everything great in the world, anything and all good.

I've been talking to this girl Janice she's cute and all but I don't feel a connection yet. I mean I'm attracted to her body and face but her personality I can't become attached to.

I think it's because I'm still in love with you. A part of me will always love you. You were my favorite person in the whole world. You will always be my soulmate, the love of my life but I have to let you go. I just don't want to yet.

You still have pictures of us up yet I took them down the day you walked out. I talk about you often. To my followers on my vlog.

They don't like you, but honestly, I don't like me. You made me a better person but you also made me an ugly one.

Harry is 20 now and It is my 30th birthday. I will only have family over. Harry and Lauren. We will go out to dinner then go back to our separate lives. Harry has a girlfriend they've been dating for two years and Lauren recently got engaged after four.

I don't know what's in the future for me but I hope I settle down soon. As for you Grace, move on. Get swept off your feet and carried off into the sunset. It's what you deserve. You deserve a fairytale ending.